View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 08:53 PM   #7
Asdifigi

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping in your bed? Willing to try? Depends on what the alternatives are, floor dog bed, carpet, rugs. I'd like sleeping on anything but hard floors. Would most certainly be willing to try though.

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping with pillows or covers? Willing to try? If the room was warm then yes. Certainly willing to try it warm or cold.

What is your sleeping arrangement?
(alone, house, apartment, roommates, etc.) I'm in an apartment with 3 other roommates, but each of us have our own rooms.

What do you like to incorporate into sleeping dares?
What are you willing to try?
(bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing control, pre-sleeping tasks, waking tasks, messy, diapers, edging, wedgies and anything else you can think of and beyond etc.) Willing to try almost anything!

What do you not like about other sleeping dares? I like the idea of dares that change how I sleep, but not dares that change how much I sleep.

Anything else you want to add? Nope.
Likes: Anal, Spanking, Light Bondage, Petplay, Animalplay, bladder control, clothes control, orgasm control
Limits: Scat, Excruciating Pain, Pictures, Cam, Social Suicide
Asdifigi is offline   Reply With Quote