View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 07:52 PM   #917
Asdifigi

Are you a boy or a girl? Girl

How old are you? 20

Are you straight, bi or gay? Bi

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. Yes, I would have to say it is my favorite sexual act.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. Yes, but I've only ever done light bondage (hands/feet tied) and chastity.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. Yes, my favorite is being spanked while fucking doggy style.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. Both, but not to extremes!

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? Yes, I've not kept count, but many times.

Most amount of sexual partners? Only one at a time.

How often do you masturbate? At least once a day, sometimes as three or four times a day.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? Reading sexy stories, the kinkier im feeling, the kinkier the story!

How many pairs of underwear do you own? Around 8

What's your favorite style of underwear? Boyshorts are my favorite, though I have a few pairs of thongs

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? Boyshorts!

Describe your dream partner. Tall, handsome, likes long walks on the beach, huge dick.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? Bra Size: 38B

What is your favorite color? Green

What kind of lingerie do you own?I have a Camisole and a few thongs.

What kind of sexual toys do you have? A makeshift dildo (never had enough to buy myself a real one!), my Dom has lots of rope and a chastity belt that i love to wear.

Longest orgasm you have ever had? Never timed them before, but I would say ~10 seconds

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? It would have to be a toss up between pissing between two cards on the side of the road, or flashing a train.

Most humiliated you've ever felt? The previous flashing on the train.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? Depends on the sum of money, but most likely.

Would you have sex on camera? Depends on who it is with, and who will be seeing the film. If it was just between me and a significant other, then most definitely.
Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? Yes

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? I could give it a try, but don't think i would be very good.

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? Currently have one!

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? Yes, I wear my Dom's underwear a lot (he thinks its hot).

Ever stolen anything? My friend's underwear on a dare.

Weirdest thing you find attractive? Dogs... I doubt I will ever try to have relations with one, but can't deny some dogs turn me on.
Likes: Anal, Spanking, Light Bondage, Petplay, Animalplay, bladder control, clothes control, orgasm control
Limits: Scat, Excruciating Pain, Pictures, Cam, Social Suicide
Asdifigi is offline   Reply With Quote