View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 11:17 AM   #39
gramsey3

Default Thank you!

Hi how are you? I came across this looking for JOI dares and I read your intro and decided to get everything ready. I'm using the online dice roller, stopwatch, and metronome. I didn't get any ice, because I don't want it to melt in my room

In the first step, I laid back on my bed and pulled my undies barely past my penis and balls. I rolled a three. So I set the timer and started stroking slowly until my penis got hard then I stopped touching. I only had to do a couple strokes to keep it hard as I was pretty horny. I think only did about 15-20 strokes the whole 5 minutes.

On the second step, I lowered my pants and undies down to my ankles and rolled the die. I rolled a six! So I pulled up my video (Jana Cova & Faye Reagan). LOVE Faye Reagan! The brushing felt amazing! I was touching my thighs very lightly so I cause myself to have goosebumps. The light brush on my penis just made erection even harder! The hardest part of this has been trying to keep my cock hard while typing.

Step 4, rolled a five! Nice only one edge. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to use my video so I just used my imagination. For some reason it took a while for me to get this edge. I was rocked hard but I felt explosive orgasm when I was getting close, so the denial left feeling empty. Hopefully I end up having one!

Step 5, rolled another five! 8 minutes! Alright, let's see how this goes. Rolled again and received a three. Two-handed down strokes! This one was rough because I felt like I needed to cum the whole time but there wasn't enough stroking to allow it to happen. Had to take a break at 4:21 and 1:31. 4:21 I felt like I had an edge. 1:31 I had to scratch my head haha. I really didn't like the down strokes it was weird. Now onto Step 6!

Step 6 rolled another 3! 4 minutes! Next roll is a 1! Stroking to Faye Reagan for 4 minutes no cumming?! Alright, I think I can last. It was tough especially watching Faye have an orgasm while I'm teasing myself. Next step!

Step 7 rolled a two! 1 minute! Edging was easy! The orgasm I might have is going to be great. Typing with one hand really sucks. Edged then started playing with my nips no delay on the timer. Was a lot easier than I thought! On to step 8!

Step 8, rolled a six! 5 minutes to cum! YES! So I got on my hand and knees after I rolled out some toilet paper to cum on since I have carpet. Started jerking wildly actually kind of hurt since my fist was lightly punching my balls. Got the full body shake orgasm going. Couldn't even stand up in that position after I came. It was great! Came within like 3 minutes. Thank you!

Looking for an owner.

Loves: Guided masturbation

Likes: Tease and denial, anal, rules, bathroom control, bondage, public, nipple play, cbt.

Dislikes: Sissification, Prolonged denial.

Limits: Scat, family, blackmail, forced bi, friends.
gramsey3 is offline   Reply With Quote