Thread: Fiction: Beach Adventure
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #7
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2

“What?”
The girl turned and started moved towards the beach. “Come on, naked boy”
Oh crap. I started to follow but when I reached barely waist-height I stopped, hands shooting down to cover myself. She heard me stop and looked back.
“One more warning. Unless you do what I say, whatever I say and whenever I say it, I’ll never tell you where your clothes are, then we’ll see how much you enjoy being naked in this water”
I reluctantly walked out of the water, hands covering my pride. She watched me the whole time, grinning confidently.
“This way” She began walking down towards the main part of the beach then added. “Don’t worry we’re not going the whole way down”
Seeing no other choice, I followed her. I doubted anyone could see me but still this was so humiliating. We quickly reached a towel and a bag, both presumably hers. She sat down in the sand then beckoned for me to sit. With no other option, I sat beside her, knees drawn up to my chest.
“Where are my clothes?” I asked, looking at the bag.
“Not in there” She replied. “I gave them to my friend. She’s back at the hotel by now”
Dammit. This just kept getting worse and worse.
“What am I going to do then?”
“Don’t worry, I’m going to help you” She said.
“Help me!? You’re the one who put me in this situation!”
“I’m just trying to teach you a lesson. You just have to perform some tasks for me, that’s all”
“And if I don’t?”
“Take a look at yourself and tell me”

She was right. There I was with nothing to wear and she was offering to help in some twisted way.
“Fine. What do I have to do?”
She grinned. She really seemed to be enjoying this. I wasn’t.
“First task is simple, very easy. Just go get me some water from the stand”
“The one on the beach?”
“Yep”
“What?!” I exclaimed. “I can’t do that!”
“Relax. I’m giving you this” She reached into the bag and drew out a second towel. That made things easier at least. She handed me some money then pointed, a grin on her face. “Go, naked boy”
I picked up the towel and turned away from her to wrap it around me. It wasn’t too bad, covering down to my knees, but it barely made it all the way round. After a couple of steps I worked out that I had to hold it shut with one hand. Still, this was better than nothing so I walked back onto the main beach. It wasn’t as busy as I had feared, but there were still more people than I felt comfortable with seeing me in this state. I felt as though everyone knew that I was wearing nothing under this tiny towel, as though my nudity was screaming to get attention. But I made it all the way to back of the beach where there were drink and food stalls scattered around.
I chose one and made my way to it.
“Water, please”
The woman nodded and took out a bottle of water. It was a little embarrassing that it was a woman but still it wasn’t too bad. It was too easy. Something was up. I handed her the money and made to leave before the woman tapped me on the shoulder.
“You’re short”
“Sorry?”
“Not enough money”
She snatched the drink back.
“I must have dropped it!”
I started to bend down to look for it but then remembered the fragile towel. I couldn’t go down. Glaring at the change sitting on the counter, I knew that I hadn’t dropped anything. That clothes-stealer given me the wrong amount.
“I'm sorry, is there any other way I can pay?”
“Only cash, mate”
I glared at the water, thinking. I could always just steal it, but running in this state would end very badly for me, I knew. So this girl wasn’t going to play fair. Fine. But I wasn’t going to let her win. No way.
“Listen” I said to the woman. Maybe I could appeal to whatever conscience she had. “Someone stole my clothes and won’t give them back unless I bring her back water”
“Tough luck”
“Please. Is there any way you can let me get this water?”
“Any way?”
“I’ll do anything”
“Okay” She leaned forwards, smiling thinly. “I’ll trade towels”
“What?”
“Come on, it’ll be easy”
“Okay, fine” I supposed it couldn’t be any worse.
Oh, it was worse. She took out the tiniest towel I’d ever seen. It didn’t look long enough to even cover up past my ass.
“No way”
“It’s this or not water”
I looked longingly at the water, the only way I could return to that cruel girl victorious. Was it worth it?
“Fine”
“Okay hand me your towel then”
I didn’t bother arguing this time ,whipping the towel off and throwing it at her . She caught it and began to fold it carefully, while I stood there, but-ass naked, covering my crotch with my hands.
“Hey!” I hissed. “The towel”
“Give me a second” She giggled.
A few people had noticed and were looking amused.
“Come on!”
“Here you go” She handed over the tiny thing, grinning widely. “Enjoy”
I wrapped the towel around myself and discovered it covered me... just. It wrapped around me fine but barely made it past my more private areas. If I bent over at all I would be on display. And it was clearly obvious to anyone that I had nothing on underneath.
“Thanks” I grunted and snatched the bottle.
I walked back along the beach, ignoring stares and gossiping onlookers. It was fine. I was covered (barely). I returned to that evil girl looking pretty pissed I imagined.
She held her hand out as I arrived back and I passed her the water.
“No trouble?” She asked innocently.
“None” I replied, a little angrily.
“Good. I see you acquired a new towel”
“Yes”
“I like this new one but remember who you sold my towel to please” I had a bad feeling about that but tried not to dwell on it.
She began to drink while I stood there, waiting. Once she’d had a good drink, she looked back up at me.
“Next task then”
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote