View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 03:21 PM   #3
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Oh i forgot to report how the two weeks went :/

I was dared to use the mens toilet for the first week (only if i was in public) and use only the womens toilet without locking the cabin the second week. In the first week i had to use the urinal at least once.

First week: (mens toilet)
Since i didnt know how often i use a toilet in that week i started with using the urinal. It was the second day and i felt nervous, but i did it. On the mens toilet was nobody, but when i was almost finished a boy came in. I left quickly... three days after that (day 5) i entered a mens toilet again and i got seen by two men at the urinal. I just said that i had to pee and went into a cabin. Tge last time in the first week i was alone in the toilet the whole time.

Second week: (womens toilet, cabin unlocked)
On the first day i was in big bathroom (6-7 cabins). I took tge last one and starred to pee. Nobody came... on the second day i peed on a public toilet with just two cabins. While i was peeing an old woman opend the door, looked at me and between my legs (i didnt hid anything ) and closed the door slowly.on the fifth day there was a toilet for both (male and female). I tried to pee as fast as possible, but that wasnt enough. A woman opend the door. She was young (about 17 yo), dark hair and nice tits. She was very sexy!! :P she just left without closing the stall. Since the door was unreachable while sitting on the toilet i had to finish first. Two men passed and saw me but i hid my pussy. On the last day (sunday) i just peed alone, nobody saw me or entered the bathroom

Nice dare!
It was funny <3

--------------------------

Please give me more dares or challenges
I like little challenges..they should take only about 2-5 minutes...something like running around a neighbors house or touching a lamppost which is at least 100 meters away from my home
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote