View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:33 PM   #10
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

• I joined the military, and I like the thought of killing people.

• I just think - CHILDREN SHALL BE CLEAVED AND RIVEN IN THE WAKE OF ETERNAL PLUMES OF MISERY
THAT BLANKET THE LAND WITH THE BLOOD BEFOWLED BY THE SIN OF BIRTH AND THE RAPE OF WORLDS-.. pardon me.

• I get stiff in public.

• I pretend to be a Commanding Officer

• I like to waste money on things.

• Back in High School for a year I would be sneaky and take off my glasses when I got onto the bus, so mom wouldn't see me doing it. And then put them back on before I got off the bus. I didn't like glasses back then.

• I got so mad at my sister one year, that I told her we are not brother and sister anymore.

• I got severely harassed by my neighbors child for at least 8 years, and he was younger than me.

• why leave getdare then come back?? dikheads

• I fell pretty hard for a 'girl' from getdare, 'she' said all the right things a guy wants to hear, and looked just like a guy wants a girl to look, but turns out her and her friend are the same person, who has a penis and a serious problem. Makes me a little sick everytime I see them post and play out their little schizo world.
(I think I know who you mean, unfortunately)

• some of the more popular members are completely see through, and they do my head in :]

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 12-01-2009 at 12:35 PM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote