View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 09:43 AM   #19
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

Female

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing?
I think i was 13-14

2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing?
As a regular thing probably 11, though i would often pick more girly clothes for games when given the opportunity while younger

3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.)
Cousin i think she was 13,

4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it?
The feel of the clothes always attracted me i felt more freedom than my normal boring ones.

5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have)

more than a decade i tried explaining but was met with with a wall of intolerance from family and due to bullying from them just keep it a secret from'em.

6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done?
I spent a week as a woman when was lucky enough to save up to spend it away.

7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear?
I don't really have a favourite, i like to wear dresses with jeans/leggings though

8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes?
13 from a local charity shop,

9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6)

Would be went on holiday as a woman.

10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy?
I think to be a full feminized sissy would be the ultimate but just for it to be accepted would be wonderful also.

11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing (A master, switch?) if so leave details

Maybe but would have to depend on the person as they would need to be patient due to concerns and financial constraints

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote