View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 04:39 AM   #107
HeadHunter_t

Send a message via ICQ to HeadHunter_t Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter_t Send a message via Yahoo to HeadHunter_t
Default here we go

part 27

Jenna sat in the room waiting for her master to return thinking of the cloths she was made to whear by her master.A short black mini skirt a tight black top black ankle boots and no underwear.There was a time not to long ago that she would never of worn any of these things
but now it made her master happy whitch in turn made her happy.

Jake returned to the room with a smile on his face after having spoken to kristy he looked at her.Well slave lets get going then i havent got allday to wait around for you.Jenna followed her master to the car as she got in her master started the car and they left.

Jenna sat quitely in her seat for the whole journy knowing she was a slave and a slave is not to speak unless spoken to.out the car slave and you may call me by my name while here in the mall unless tol otherwhise just remmember to respect me when you speak with me.Jenna nodded her head at her master then they headed into the mall.

Jake And Jenna entered a dress shop first Jenna was told by her master to find a nice eavening dress that she can whear when nessary.Jenna look at her master said yes jake and whent to find one aftrer 30 miniuts she found a black studded dress that she liked.Jake watched as she came towards him with the black dress in her hands and he decided to test her.

Jake looked at jenna do you like that one (leans close to her ear and whispers to her ) my sweet little slut.Yes i really do jake but i dont have money to pay for it jake how will i get it.Jake smiled as he looked at his slave we came in to this shop so we could get a discount.Jenna looked at him do youknow some one who works here mast... jake.no i dont (leans close to her ear and whispers to her ) you are going to get us the discount you are going to offer the sales man a blow job for discount my little slut slave.

Jenna face was covered with shock but she would try to do this so that she may please her master she would want to die if she disapointed her master.I will go now Jake as she started to walk towards the till.