View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 09:09 AM   #14
zorli

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing?
I think i was 15
2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing?
13 or 14
3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.)
I start with my mother (46 at that time) pantyhose and skirt
4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it?
I have a thing for pantyhose and stocking, and when i discover the feeling of pantyhose i just wanted to try more women clothes
5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have)
No one found out and i told no one
6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done?
going in a mall with a pink thong, black stockings and pink bra under my boy clothes and every time i bend down feel the rush and the fear that someone notice my pink thong. I'm someone shy so for me it was a big thing
7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear?
Satin panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels.I really want to try a corset and a bodystocking but i'm always worried that the size won't fit me
8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes?
think i was 17 and i buy a leggings and a pantyhose in a supermarket. the feeling when i first try this legging <3
9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with6)
yeah look at question 6
10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy?
Be fully crossdress, completly shave, makeup, nail polish, wig or natural long hair, girly outfit, jewelry, handbag... And go with crossdresser friend or girl friend on a shopping day and finish the night in a bar or club flirting with men
11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing (A master, switch?) if so leave details
if someone want to help me achieve my crossdressing fantasy i wouldn't mind, master, mistress, or other crossdresser
zorli is offline   Reply With Quote