View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 08:04 PM   #14
Arcturus

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing? About 12
2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing? 14-ish
3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.) At the very beginning I wore my mothers, but quickly became weirded out by it and bought my own.
4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it? I found out about it on the internet and was kind of always interested with being forced by girls to dress up in their clothing, so I began because of how it made me feel.
5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have) 4 years
6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done? I wore panties and stockings to class for a week
7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear? Usually dresses and jumper skirts, but it depends on the mood I'm in.
8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes? When I was 15
9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6) I played a role playing game where we were all maids with some friends. We were all in costume of course.
10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy? To have a gf who enjoyed dressing up with me. We'd choose each other's outfits and do each other's makeup and have a sort of girl's night where we just had fun and cuddled. Ofc good sex would be involved as well. This would ideally be more than just a fantasy at some point too.
11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing
Yes, a girlfriend or mistress would be perfect

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote