View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 07:25 AM   #100
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
go to a park or somewhere of your choosing. start dressed and start walking. every 15 steps remove a piece of clothing. do this until completely naked. after removing the last piece of clothing take another 15 steps. there you are to lay on your back with your legs spread wide and make yourself cum. after you cum walk back to the last piece of clothing but before putting it on you must edge. continue to do this until you are dressed again. however you must edge the same number of clothes you are putting on, so your second piece of clothing you'll do 2 edges, 3rd piece 3 edges and so on.
Forgot this dare so i did this today in the morning :/

I t was 3am. I was walking to the park where i undressed myself
of course i just took off a piece of clothing when i walked 15 big steps on the path. When i was naked i walked another 30 steps (i was very horny *-* ) and sat on the ground. I was masturbating until edge with legs spread to the path. I walked another 30 steps as punishment for forgetting this dare...

When i came i turned around. Nobody was there and i wasnt really scared of getting caught, but after an orgasm i lose much of the horniness, and i take about 5 minutes to get as horny as i need to cum. It took a while until i reached the edge at the first piece of clothing, but the two edges at the second and the three edges at the third (...) were easy to handle

I was still naked when i reached the last piece of clothing. I had to edge 4 times (Shoes, Skirt, Shirt, earring ). There was a sound of a bike so i ran into the bush, but the biker didnt passed. I dressed and walked home.

At home i just came again *-*

-----------------

Sry for forgetting this dare... This dare was very very nice but next time ill do this in a place which is a little bit more public
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post: