View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 10:51 AM   #85
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot83 View Post
Here's a variation on a dare I really like, and this one can be do inside/during daytime if you're up to it.

Go to a public place, such as a shopping mall, library, diner, whatever you want. Make sure you're wearing a skirt, and bring a lipstick in your purse. Pick a place that has hard seats, preferrably white or light colored plastic.

Once you're there, go to the bathroom and remove your panties. Write "whore" on one of your ass cheeks and "slut" on the other with the lipstick. Then find a seat and sit down; be sure to lift your skirt so your bare ass is touching the seat. You wouldn't want to get lipstick on your dress

Now stay there and move as little as possible for at least 10 minutes. When you leave snap a picture of the lipstick marks you left on the seat; if you're brave leave the marks, if not try to clean them up before you head out.
at first i travelled to a bigger city to go shopping with a train
the train seats are dark blue so my red lipstick wouldnt be seeable.

When i was at the train station of the city i saw an ikea and got naughty
I went to the ikea and searched for some white chairs of something like that. At first i undressed my panties in a toilet and wrote SLUT and WHORE on my ass cheeks in big letters. When i found a white plastic chair i sat on it and took my smartphone. After 10 minutes i looked around again and stood up. I didnt noticed that a guy was behind me when i stood up. I saw the words on the chair. i quickly left because the guy shouldnt see that i wrote it with my butt.

I went to the toilet again and wrote it again but this time correct.

I wanted to write on a better place so i went to the beds. When i saw a completely white bed i sat on it without looking around. I saw a camera looking in my direction. I go very embarassed. I thought of what would happen if they see the writing on the white bed. i quickly stood up and left the bed. It was unreadable but it was very red (the bed must get washed).

At the moment im writing this report with my smartphone and still sitting on a white wooden chair in the ikea. On my ass cheeks is still written SLUT and WHORE but i got a PM... So on my butt is "MissPublic" written too. Im so horny and there is nobody to see or to hear so im masturbating right now *-* My pussy is very wet. On the chair will stay a bit of my pussy juice.

Now i will go to a few other shops but i will stay on getdare to chat and get dares

-------

PS: Im now outside of ikea... The wooden chair... It was perfect readable and i waited a bit near to it that i can see the reaction of strangers. I only saw one girl taking a pic of it while laughing loud and a guy which just smiled :'D
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post: