Old 01-12-2016, 02:47 PM   #81
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot83 View Post
OK, here's another one. You can do this one at night. You'll need to bring:
  • A playlist on your phone/MP3 player that lasts about 15 minutes
  • A blindfold

Before you leave write "SPANK ME" on your ass cheeks. Now head out to a place that gets at least some foot traffic; an empty playground won't do! Once there find a secluded spot that you can hide in. Behind a building, between/in some bushes, whatever you feel is "good enough" but still presents a risk of being seen.

Now undress, put your headphones in and start the playlist at a volume loud enough not to hear any other sounds, get in doggystyle position and turn your as towards the direction you are most likely to be seen from. Finally put on the blindfold and don't take it off until the music stops!
did this last weekend

since i was in the netherlands in Zandvoort i wanted to get this extra risky because i will see nobody again. At first i wrote "SPANK ME" on my butt and went to a park near the city.

When i was at the park i walked to the most public place of the park and searched for a hiding place. I found a place where i only had to walk 2 meters to see the biggest path of the park. I undressed and started my playlist. Then i blindfolded myself and got in doggy style position.

After about 5 minutes i felt something touching my back. i was scared and looked what it was. It was just a leaf so i got blindfolded again. after that i couldnt stop thinking what would happen if anybody would catch me. I got very wet at that moment. After a short time i felt a clap on my butt. This time i knew that it was a human, but i was too horny to realize that i got caught in public. after i felt something in my pussy i remembered that i was in public.

I quickly took of my blindfold and turned around. i saw that there was a group of teenager... (2 girls). one of them was fingering me and the other girls were laughing and taking pictures. I was shocked... I asked about deleting the pics. They was ok with it but wanted to know what i was doing. I said that i like beeing naked outdoors. and that this was a dare. The girls said i am a crazy slut. i ansered that they were just chickens which are not brave enought to do that. Then they left.

When they was away for about 10 seconds i remembered that they took pics and i didnt saw any of them deleting one so its possible that they still have pics of me, but i dont wanted to ran after them (i was still naked). I got dressed an quickly left the park.

-----

This was a very nice dare! A little bit to hard to do them near or in my hometown, but for a trip to another country it was perfect!

If i travell to another country or place again ill tell you about it so your dares can be harder that time but for now i would like such dares like that you all already sent to me.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DARES! <3
i hope ill get a lot more
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: