View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 12:23 PM   #13
itzlinc25

If anyone gets nervous, don't. Have fun, live it up, experience everything there is in life. You don't wanna be 80 and thinking back about missing out. Worst case scenario you come across people or cops, just say it was a bet and you lost.

I went to a beach one time. Very secluded beach next to a park that was kept closed for the majority of the day (still have no idea why). Kept coming back for a week to test the volume of people (not many, if at all). So I got the courage, left my clothes in the car, took only a beach towel (sand was really hot) as well as car keys and went to go lay out. About an hour in, all is great but I get the biggest erection. I wonder off into the park behind the beach - it's a very wooded area. I left my towel and car keys behind. In the park, there's no trail, just branches. They are somewhat sharp but walkable. Also, lots of ants crawling around and biting my feet. Feels good. By this point my cock is throbbing. I squat down and rub off a quick one. I explode everywhere. Walk back to my towel just as a couple walks within view. I grab my towel, jump in the car, and drive away.

Such a rush.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote