View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 11:19 AM   #75
Jaberwocky

Inspired by some online fiction I came up with another dare, to be done in daylight in a public area....

Item 1:
A throw away t-shirt.

Item 2:
You require a throw-away t-shirt or sweater that is a bit tight fitting. Cut one large or two smaller holes in the tight fitting t-shirt to expose your breasts, but do not make the hole(s) too large. Part of your breasts should be covered when looking from the side.

Item 3:
A card box with one or two holes in it. When wearing item 2, you should be able to cover your breasts by holding the card box in front of you pressed to your chest. The hole(s) should just be slightly larger then the hole(s) in the tight t-shirt.

The dare:
I imagine you can see where this is going... Anyway, wear item 1 while bringing along item 2 and 3. Travel at least 30 minutes away from your home (or safe place / clothes stack). Find a secluded area like a restroom and throw away or cut away item 1.

Now to get home safe you have to wear the shirt with holes that exposes your breasts, while holding the card box to cover your exposed breasts. Have fun walking home and good luck with covering your boobs!

Optional addition 1:
Write in large letters "boobies" at the front of the card box.

Optional addition 2:
Add some weight in the box to make it harder to carry around. Tape the weight to the box. That way removing the weight might damage the structural integrity of the box.

Optional addition 3:
Make sure the card box is easily opened at the top. If necessary, remove part of the flaps.

Alternative:
Instead of item 1, you can use a regular sweater and use the handcuffs or the chain with a lock to go through the openings of the sweater. That way you cannot wear the sweater until you get home. You can of course put the sweater in the box, as long as you have left enough space at the bottom.

I hope you like this dare. Love to read your reports (from any of the dares posted).

Last edited by Jaberwocky; 01-11-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaberwocky for this post: