View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 05:22 PM   #60
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmark182 View Post
How bout heading to the movies in only a coat and shoes. When the movie title comes up, take off the coat and place it on thereat next to you. When the movie ends, you can put it back on
This dare was really hard...

Did it on friday.
I watched star wars 7. The cinema isnt very big but its still crowded (star wars ).

When the movie started i opend my jacket. I was sitting at the right back corner so i was as hidden as it is possible in a cinema.... *-* i wass sitting there with my boobs out of my jacket for about 5 minutes, then i undressed my jacket and put it on the seat one row in front of me. In my row there were 3 boys and 2 girls. The girls were sitting 6 seats from me. Mybe theysaw me but i dont know that.

Later in the movie someone opened the door so it became very bright. I was scared of getting caught but noone looked...STAR WARS VII SPOILER:
Spoiler:
they wanted to see han solo diing...

When the movie was at its end i took the jacket from the seat in front of me before the lights were on. I made it but one of the girls saw a part of me (i think it was one boob) the said that i should wear at least a bra when i go in the cinema and take off my jacket... boring bitch

In my opinion Star Wars VII isnt very good. (Its a very good film but star wars 2-6 were better 1 was trash)

Last edited by MissPublic; 01-09-2016 at 05:31 PM.
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: