View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 01:49 PM   #8
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Default This seems interesting

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing?

Tough one. I knew I'd like to cross-dress long before I knew it was a thing. I heard about actual cross-dressing sometime around the age of 14, but I knew I wanted to do it from as young as I can remember.

2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing?

I first cross-dressed, and not fully, at University when 18. I didn't do it again until I was 24 and I didn't do it with anything approaching regularity until I turned 25.

3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.)

I've always owned the clothes.

4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it?

I found it was a 'thing' in a top-shelf magazine, that I bought to read more about it (not the best choice). As to what made me want to start, pass, it's been part of me as long as I can remember.

5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have)

I intimated to my first (and at the time only) ex-girlfriend when I was 21 that I may be a transvestite. At that point I had worn a pair of knickers, once, when I was 18.

6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done?

Running whilst cuffed in a dress in the house with my wife asleep upstairs.

7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear?

A dress I bought, with tights, shoes and underwear.

8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes?

I was 25, a pack of 5 black knickers (tanga style) from the local supermarket.

9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6)

Going to a club with my second girlfriend, who was a bit nuts, in a minidress for an evening.

10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy?

Oooh, actually, I don't know.

11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing (A master, switch?) if so leave details

I can't imagine anyone wishes to be a master or mistress to a cross-dresser such as myself. My experience suggests that most people are not interested in it, despite the many who would like to be dominated and cross-dressed.

That said, if anyone IS interested... I'm in my 30s, professional job, have a family (including a wife but we're not physical any more) and work with vulnerable people - so workplace dares are out. Happy to discuss with people who would like to dominate but I suspect I'd make an awful sub. I've very likely got Asperger's but I'm high functioning and I am socially inept.

PM me.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote