View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I used to be on the straight and narrow. I've been together with my girlfriend for seven years and never questioned it.

That being said, I consider myself at the very least bi-curious now. I've never had the opportunity to be intimate with guys, especially since I'm in a relationship. But the thought has entered my mind on occasion, more often as I mature in my own sexuality and grow more confident in my identity.

I always said that I would be with my life partner if they fulfilled my need for companionship, regardless of their gender. If it was another man, it would take some getting used to (having never had any experience greater than kissing) but I might manage it.

However, I don't do anal (one-way exit for me down there). I know homosexual intercourse is more complex than that single act, and that some heterosexuals enjoy anal intercourse as much as any other sexual act, but it's just not for me. Why this would be pertinent, I don't know, but I just had to throw it in there.

I think my acceptance of my own potential homosexual nature (leading me to a bi-curious temperament) also comes from the fact that I often fancy my girlfriend with another girl (common fantasy for guys, I know) and it feels adequate that whatever privilege is extended to her on that basis be extended to me as well.

Or something. I don't know. Things are the way they are, and maybe I'm overanalyzing.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote