View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 10:38 PM   #2
superpooper

I had made this a couple days ago and tried it out already, so I'll let you guys know how it went. I rolled, and this is what I got:
What will you be wearing?
1. Normal underwear (your choice) and normal clothes
For this dare, I wore a black tank top, my favorite tight blue jeans, and a pair of pink cotton panties from Victoria's Secret.
Where will you be pooping your pants?
1. At home
How long will you have to stay in your pooped pants?
2. At least 30 minutes
Whew, got off easy on this one
How many dares will you have to complete?
6. All 10 of them o.O
I thought I had lucked out and only had to stay messy for 30 minutes, but due to the nature of dare 7, I knew I'd be wearing my poopy pants for quite a while (not that I really mind (; ). The dares I did are listed below:
1. Poop yourself in front of your house. Make it look obvious that you're pooping yourself.
2. Clean your house in your pooped pants or diaper.
3. Masturbate in your pooped pants or diaper.
4. Sit down in your pooped pants or diaper for at least one hour (disregard the amount of time you have to stay messy that you rolled above).
5. Call somebody on the phone wearing your pooped pants or diaper.
6. Squish the poop around in your pants or diaper.
7. Sleep with the poop in your pants or diaper overnight (disregard the amount of time you have to stay messy that you rolled above).
8. Wear the pooped underwear or diaper on your head for 15 minutes.
9. Order a pizza (or any kind of food) and you must answer the door in your messy pants or diaper.
10. When you can clean up, you are not allowed to wash your underpants or diaper yet. It must sit on your floor for 24 hours. Afterwards, you may remove the poop and you have to wear the pants one more time before you wash them. If you wore a diaper, dump the poop out and wear it one more time until you poop it again.
Okay, I woke up around ten and got ready for my day. I got showered, did my hair, put on some clothes, and was ready to start. It was around noon that I had called and ordered a pizza, and I could already feel that I needed to poop pretty badly. I waited about 20 minutes after ordering pizza to walk outside, where I begin filling my pants. I hadn't pooped for about 2 days at this point, so it ended up being a pretty big load in my pants, but it surprisingly didn't smell that bad. About 5 minutes after I had loaded my pants, the pizza driver pulled up, and I walked back outside with the load in my pants to pick up the pizza. I'm not sure if the driver saw the load in my pants, but I think he could tell that I was walking differently (not sure if he connected all of the dots on that one). I went back in and had some pizza for lunch, where I sat down in the kitchen. I sat down and squished the load around while I was eating, and by the time I finished eating, I couldn't keep my hands out of my pants. I began to masturbate, and had fingered myself to absolute bliss and experienced what can only be described as an earth-shattering orgasm. At this point, my underpants were looking pretty gnarly, but that just makes it that much better . It was now about 3 o'clock, and I decided that I would do a little cleaning around the house. When I was done cleaning, I had completely cleaned my living room and got my bedroom straightened out a bit. It's now about five o'clock, and I had heated up the rest of the pizza from earlier and had myself an early dinner. After I finished eating, I gave my parents a call (they live about two hours away) and let them know that everything was okay. I them decided to relax for a little bit, and I sat around on my couch watching tv for about a couple hours. When I stood up, my stomach started rumbling (which usually means I have to poop), so I gave a little push and filled my pants with a second load. At this point, my pants were really starting to sag, and I'm surprised none of it came out yet. I decided to go upstairs for a little bit, where I had remembered that I still needed to wear my underwear on my head. I went in the bathroom, peeled my underwear off, and put them on my head for 15 minutes. When that was over, I was starting to get turned on again, so I put my poopy underpants back on. I went into my bedroom, where I layed down on my bed and fingered myself to another wonderful climax. At this point, it was about 10:30, my pants looked unsalvagable, and I was exhausted (but very satisfied), so I decided to just call it a day. I hopped into bed with the 2 loads still snug against my bum and drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next morning at about 9, and my bedroom and the sheets and mattress smelled horrible, so I had decided it was about time to clean up (after almost 21 hours in poopy pants). I took off my pants and underpants and left them on the bathroom floor with the loads still in them. I got cleaned up (surprisingly, I didn't get a rash) and carried on with my day. The next day, I finally flushed the loads (took two tries to go down) and I put the pants and pink panties back on (I actually pooped them again, but only stayed in them for about an hour this time), and had decided that the underpants could not be saved, but my jeans actually came out pretty clean.
I had a lot of fun making and doing this dare, and I really hope this gets the ball rolling. If enough of you guys do this dare and post your stories, I may just do this dare again and share it with you all of you.
Thanks!
superpooper is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to superpooper for this post: