View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 11:26 PM   #3
Kylevan

Default Section 2. And Then I Was Blackmailed

Fifteen minutes passed and Jack replied. "Well done. First dare completed successfully. I have purchased the shoes from your wishlist and will be delivered to you tomorrow. Choose another item from your wishlist in exchange for your next dare."

Wow, I thought. That wasn't too bad. All I have to do is complete the dares and I get the things I want.

I chose another item from my wishlist and told Jack. He told me to wait for the next dare for the next two days. He told me to keep my inbox open for further instructions. I told him that I have school tomorrow and we don't have WiFi connection at school and I don't have data plan so I have no way of keeping in constant contact via Facebook. In the end he asked for my mobile number for faster contact so I gave it to him.

It was dinnertime so I logged out on Facebook and checked the fridge for any food. I saw Mac n Cheese so I heat it on the oven. I was alone for ten days because my parents were on a trip with some friends. I have school so I didn't joined them on the trip. But I asked if I can have some friends on the weekend for sleepover and they agreed. I am an only child but they trust me enough to be left alone on my own.

After eating dinner and washing the dishes and mess in the kitchen, I went to my bed and watched TV. At 10, I went to bed and slept.

I woke up at 6 and made myself breakfast. I dressed up for school then walked.

Nothing much happened but during the last period before lunch, I felt my phone on my right pocket vibrating. We are allowed to bring phones to class as long as it was on silent mode. I checked the new message, it read:
“Kyle, it's me Jack. I knew you'd be at school today so I thought it would be the perfect time to do your next dare. For your next dare, go to the bathroom. Once inside, strip all your clothes including your underwear. Photograph yourself fully naked and with erection. Then get dressed excluding your underwear which you need to hide in your pocket. Then, go to an open field, whatever your school have. Stand in the middle of the field, video yourself and strip naked again. Dig a hole in the field and bury in it your underwear along with the key to your house and a spare key of your locker. Once you finished burying these items, you can wear your clothes again, minus your underwear of course. Then go back to the bathroom and go to one stall and video yourself jacking off until you cum. Massage the cum on your chest and stomach until dried. Do not wash your hand and get out and go to the cafeteria to eat lunch. Send me the photos and videos using a computer from your school before your first period after lunch.”

I was shocked at this. I decided not to do it because I thought it was wrong. So I texted him that I won't do the task or any more dares from him.

His reply made me more scared. It read:
“Fine, don't do the task. But remember, if I don't receive any photo or video of the task by the end of the deadline, you will see the video and photos of you naked from the last dare online. And I will make sure that your whole school will see it.”

That's when I realized my mistake. I trusted a stranger with my naked photos. And he was using it to blackmail me. I have no choice but to do his bidding. I have 30 minutes left until lunch and an hour lunch break so I have a total of 90 minutes to do the whole task and send the photos and videos.

I raised my hand to get my teacher's attention.

"Yes, Kyle?"

"Can I go out? I think I'm gonna throw up."

She said OK.

I hurriedly walked outside and went for the boy's bathroom. I locked the door in case someone might enter. I removed my shoes and socks, then my shirt, jeans, and lastly, my boxers. I jacked my dick a little to get an erection. Without a tripod, I propped the phone on the vanity and set the timer. Using the front camera to get a good view of myself on the screen, I took three photos with different positions.

Then I dressed again but pocketed the boxers on my jeans. My erection doesn't seem to subside easily. All the excitement rushing to me seems to make it impossible to let my dick cool down. I wore a tight fitting jeans so my erection is noticeable. Without a boxer, the feeling of my dick touching the jeans is weird. I have difficulty deciding to whether let my dick go sideways or upward. In the end, I decided to let it go upward because letting it rest sideways will make a weird bulge in my jeans towards one of the front pockets. But letting it go upward will make it seem more balanced.

But the head of my dick was poking just above the jeans waistline. And the sensational that I felt while the jeans waistband touches my dick was enough to make me horny and finish the dare.
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote