Thread: Fiction: Boys Vs. Girls
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 08:50 PM   #29
Tiffany Rose

CHAPTER 8: A Painful Punishment

Back down to the basement we went, the three of us guys looking like we belonged in a museum of modern art. That was all in the past though; it was time to move on to the next one. Kelsey was there first and reached into the hat for our next challenge. “Everyone must participate in this game.” She started, “For this game, fill 6 bowl with whipped cream and put 2 marbles at the bottom. With your hands tied behind your back, shove your head into the cream and attempt to find the coins. The first team to find all 6 marbles wins. It also says, for this one the punishment is…ouch that hurts. The winners get to spank the winners on the ass 50 times with whatever they choose.”

“Ooof, that does hurt” Jessie said, “What are we going to use to dish out those spanks?”

“Well, I have a hairbrush, we could use that as one thing. I think I may also have a ruler, but that leaves one more thing.” I replied.

“Oh, I’ve got it!” Zach said. He turned around, without saying anything and walked towards the other side of the room and out of view. We looked at each other and realized no one knew what he was doing. When he came back, grinning, we all understood. There he stood before us, holding up a ping pong paddle from the table in the basement.
“It’s perfect!” Kelsey said, “I can’t wait to use it on you.”

“That’s what you think. You won’t be so cocky when your ass is redder than an apple.”

“Alright, alright, enough with this bullshit.” Olivia said, “It’s time to play.”

We all adjourned to the kitchen, where we set up the game. I opened the cabinet and took out 6 large bowls. Then, I went to my room and got the 12 marbles we would need along with some cloth to tie our hands behind our backs. Then, it was time for the whipped cream and I finally realized why there were so many bags from the store. At least 4 of them were only bottles of whipped cream. It took us a good 5 minutes just to fill the bowls completely after dropping the marbles in the bottom. We took our places, the three guys on one side and the three girls on the other. I looked down to see a giant bowl of white cream staring back at me. From my left, I heard Olivia count us down. “3-2-1 go!” We were off. Suddenly, the six of us thrust our heads into the pile of foam. It was probably a pretty funny sight if there was someone there watching. 6 naked teenagers with their hands tied behind their backs smashing their faces into bowls of whipped cream. This is what this night had become and we were not only fine with these odd games, but we actually genuinely enjoyed playing in them.

Anyway, as soon as I heard “go!” I threw my head down like everyone else. I was blinded by it and was having trouble breathing in the goop. I pulled out to get a quick breath and noticed everyone was still down in their bowls. Gasping for air, I went back in. This time, I was more prepared of the sensation of being in this cream. I went all the way down to the bottom and felt a hard object. Could it be the marble? Yes! I had found it. I closed my mouth around it and pulled back up. As I left the mess, I spit the marble out onto the table and was delighted to see that both Zach and Owen had also each gotten one. I went back under time after time, each one getting no closer to the second marble. The only silver lining was that none of the girls had any, while Zach was already done, watching me intensely. I dropped back down for what felt like the thousandth time. I squirmed around near the bottom and made contact with another hard, round object. Now all I needed to do was get it in my mouth and bring it back up, which is definitely easier said than done. Somehow, I managed to do it and just like that, Owen only needed to find his to get us a victory. I got up and stared at him just as Zach stared at me. He went down, no luck. Down again, no luck again. The fifth time I watched him disappear, I didn’t expect a different result, but I was dead wrong. He came up and spit out a mixture of saliva, whipped cream, and a marble. The game was over and it was a blowout. They didn’t even get one marble and now had to feel the pain of the spanks.

_______

After we got the kitchen cleaned up (we is kinda the wrong word as we made the girls, as the losers, clean up everything) we went back downstairs to the basement. I was looking forward to this one. I couldn’t wait to see the pain on their faces as their asses we hit. Like always, we split into pairs for the punishment. Me and Olivia, Zach and Jessie, and Owen and Kelsey. I was rock solid and my penis was quivering as Kelsey bent down to receive her punishment. I had been hard nearly the entire night, but had yet to cum. It was near torture to see all these sexual things happening and have no chance to blow my load. Owen went up to the table and rubbed his hand against his chin as if he was thinking. In the end, he decided to go with the hairbrush. He started out nice and softly, with 10 spanks on each of Kelsey’s cheeks. He started to increase the pace and the strength. Now, he only had about 10 left and Kelsey’s cheeks weren’t even red. He changed that quickly as he delivered ten immensely hard swats directly to her ass, leaving red markings. Now that he was done, it was Zach’s turn on Jessie. She dutifully got down as he went over to the table and got the ruler. Showing no mercy, he started to beat down on her ass forcefully. 20 on each side, then 10 with even more force than before right on top of them. Jessie looked like she might cry with all the pain coursing through her body.

However I didn’t have time to worry about that. It was my turn. Olivia got down with her ass sticking straight into the air. I went over to the table and decided to be a little nice and not take the paddle. I went for the hairbrush and quickly swatted her ass 40 times. Right before I was going for some more, I heard her say “Is that all you got pussy?” She had the nerve to insult me when I was punishing her. Now I was angry. I went back to the table and grabbed the paddle. I was going to make an impact on her ass if it was the last thing I did. Winding up, I spanking her with a paddle four times on each cheek. Each time, she let out a little whimper of pain. I didn’t care; I was enjoying myself too much seeing her hurt. Instead of giving her the last two on her ass, I went down and forcefully hit her pussy. Her eyes welled up with pain as finally the punishment was over. The girls lines up with their asses out and we admired our work. Each and every cheek was completely red, and the girls looked like they wanted to kill us. That would have to wait for the next game.

Loves: Humiliation, Wedgies, Mild Pain, Pussy Play, Ice/Wax, Diapers, Spanking, Corner Time

Likes: Anal, Messy, Nipple Play, Pee/Poop Play (Absolutely no eating/drinking), Body Writing

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Family/Friends, Permanent

Read my story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1984829
Tiffany Rose is offline   Reply With Quote