View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 05:49 PM   #16
Leblonk
Account Banned

part 4 you guys wanted opsion three so..

i tried to get all the clothes in but he entered the room and saw me
he said "well your not done so finish it and then report to me in the living room." "ok." i finished puting his loundry in the drowers. then i went down stares. "well you shall be punished for not finishing your job later. now come with me." he led me to my house then started packing. he packed all my micro minis and some halter tops and tube tops and very low cut v necks that were too low for me one pare of short shorts five thongs and six bras he asked if i needed anything else i counted the days till my period and said that i would need a tampon next week so he told me to get one the found my hi heels and ramed them in the suit case. then he told me to come with him and he led me across the road again (still naked) and into his house then he told me to go in the kitchen. he came in after me and said "here are the rools of being my slave"
1always call me master
2always do as he says
3he pixs out what i wear each day
4 do the punishments without complaint
5don't tell any one about being a slave or cheat out of being slave
'do you agree to thees rules?" "i don't have a choice"
"thats right. now we are going out i want you to wear a thong and bra a micro and a tube top then we are going out to do one of your punishments

1 she does a punishment of your choice
2 she does a punishment of my choice
3 she has to flirt and for person who talks to her she has too take of something.

please give me some sudestions
Leblonk is offline   Reply With Quote