View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 04:45 AM   #104
Kaktus
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Playfulgurl, ToriAdams, BondageLisa, Chocola, Any other spanking girls out there,

I would like to join and give you the opportunity of a "little" revenge considering all the spanks / edges I have been giving, but I have several restrictions I must deal with and a strong opinion on the rules of this thread.

In my opinion, the unlimited restriction on number of spanks in one post is unrealistic (23,xxx...). As in other similar threads and if agreed with You (majority rules), I will gladly join for a limited amount of time, but will limit number of spanks per post to 50.

I also have to deal with several restrictions when it comes to carrying out the spanks. I am married (she is not into this at all so I need to keep this private - including bruises), live at home with kids coming & going, therefore my privacy to spank is severely restricted.

Regardless, I will join for a limited time, tally all spanks given within that time, and refrain from orgasm (by my own hand and/or on my initiative [if my wife initiates, I must abide or she will know something is wrong!) until my time is up, all spanks completed and I have permission from You to cum. If my wife does initiate ending in my orgasm prior to me being allowed, I will let you know and we can decide on a punishment as you see fit.

If this is acceptable, I will join for 3 full days from the time You (1 or more...) accept these limits. Sorry I do not mean to play by my own rules, but it is the only way I can honestly participate.
I'm not actually in this thread but I have been watching it (incase i lose and have to join) the only reason they are giving out so many spanks in one post is because most of the guys in this thread didn't specify a max when they joined
If you do specify a max (like you have) just do what they ask but instead of 500 do your max