Thread: bestiality
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 06:54 AM   #33
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyVenture View Post
Why? Did you read the post you're objecting to? It pretty clearly states that I'm not a zoophile. Why would express your hatred for trolls in the same line that you show complete disregard for what has actually been said. Maybe you're just trying to derail the discussion. I don't know.
Yes I read the post. Yes I know you’re not a zoophile and therefore the comment was not a directed one.

To clarify I was making a general statement NOT a statement against you or any specific individual.

The thread topic is about bestiality and the question raised was in connection as to if posters consider it right or wrong. I made a clear statement as did others that I consider it wrong. I then gave further reasons to support my opinion. I am not attacking your beliefs and I expect you do the same with me. I am simply addressing the subject of the post.

You are free to tender your opinion. However the thread has degraded into an attempted flame war and personal attacks on the views and opinions of specific individuals. I am not going to facilitate you with an argument in that respect. I have made a contribution and may again contribute further. You are at liberty to do the same if you have a point to make.

To clarify I consider bestiality to be totally wrong and I have given reasons to suport my opinion. That is all this thread is really about. Nothing more.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 11-06-2009 at 07:02 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote