Thread: Fiction: Boys Vs. Girls
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 07:44 PM   #22
Tiffany Rose

CHAPTER 7: Babies

After the girls washed up to get the marker off (only most of it came off, there were still some penises visible on Jessie’s body), it was time to eat our dinner. While we ate, we came to a realization. We were seemingly getting naked every 10 minutes, so why not stay undressed. No one objected so we all stripped off our clothes for the final time tonight. It would’ve seemed odd a few days ago to walk around my house naked, but now it felt completely normal. Anyway, after we finished eating everyone was anxious to get back to playing our game. None of us wanted to lose at all. It was bad enough to do these forfeits, but a slave for a week would be like torture.

Instead of me taking a piece of paper, Olivia stole the hat from me and started to read “Get 5 of the grossest baby food flavors you can find. Choose one person to be your guesser. The other two must feed that person and they must guess what flavor it is. First to guess it gets a point and it’s best 3 out of 5. The forfeit for this challenge is…oooo this is a bad one. The loser has to go outside and get shot with a paintball gun by the winners. Do you have a paintball gun Mike?”
“I do,” I replied, “But I only have one so only one person can shoot.”
“Ehh that’s fine, we’ll figure it out. The real question is where do we get the baby food?” Olivia answered.
“Don’t worry about that,” Kelsey said, “Me and Owen got them at the store. Also, since we know what we got, I don’t think we should be the ones who guess. So either Jessie and Zach or Mike and Olivia.”
“Well we already did the blowjob one” Jessie said, “Mike and Olivia should be doing this.”
I really didn’t want to do it, but I guess I had no choice. I was going to feast of baby food.

The blindfolds were on Olivia and I, and we were ready to get started. I was pretty nervous considering that Kelsey and Owen picked out, in their words, “the worst flavors we could find.” I didn’t know what to expect, but I wasn’t expecting to enjoy it.
“Alright, you two ready?” Jessie asked, “Because we’ve got the baby food here and are ready to go.”
“Yeah I’m ready. Get ready Mike, because there’s no way you’re going to win.” Olivia said.
“Yeah, yeah, heard that before. Just get on with it.”

I heard the first jar being opened. I opened my mouth, ready to get on with it. The spoon was pushed into my mouth and all I could taste was mush, but it very clearly tasted like bananas. Before I could guess, Olivia said it first and got the first point. Shit, I thought. That was easy, who knows how hard they are going to get. I heard the next one being opened and the spoon was back in my mouth. This one had absolutely no taste. I didn’t even have a clue of what to guess and I didn’t think Olivia had one either. Seconds later, however, she yelled out “Sweet Potato” and I was quickly in a 2-0 hole. I needed to get the remaining three to win. When the next one came in my mouth, I gagged so hard that I nearly puked. Not only did I not know what it was, but it was also the worst thing I’d tasted in a while. Olivia didn’t seem to mind, as she screamed out “Green Beans” and completed the 3-0 sweep of me.

“Woohoo!” She whooped, ripping up her blindfold. “And since Mike’s been such a baby about us losing, I think he needs the rest of this.”
Without even enough time passing to get my blindfold off, I felt mushy baby food on my head and going down my back. She had taken the remaining two containers and dumped them all over my head. Completely defeated and humiliated, I took my blindfold off and got ready for the punishment.

------------------------

Paintball gun in hand, Kelsey marched us out into the backyard like we were hostages.
“Olivia,” she said, kneeling with the gun held out in her hands as if she was proposing, “would like to do the honors?
“Kelsey my dear, it would be my pleasure!” Olivia responded.
The three of us lined up just less than 10 feet from where they stood. The only rule was no face and we were allowed to cover our cocks. She took aim right at my chest and fired. The paintball, shot from near point blank range, exploded on contact, splattering paint on my chest. I barely noticed this since a giant pain shot through the point of impact. Then, instead of firing one at a time, Olivia opened fire on the three of us. The pain was crazy as the paint pellets shattered on our naked bodies. Jessie took the gun from Olivia and ordered us to turn around. She proceeded to do the same thing, covering our backs in paint. Kelsey took the gun, then back to Olivia, and Jessie again. I had never felt so much pain in my life. I looked like a piece of art, with different colors of paint all over my body. Finally, after what felt like an hour, they were out of balls to shoot. We headed back inside with the girls laughing and celebrating. The game was now tied at 2 and was getting as intense as ever.

Loves: Humiliation, Wedgies, Mild Pain, Pussy Play, Ice/Wax, Diapers, Spanking, Corner Time

Likes: Anal, Messy, Nipple Play, Pee/Poop Play (Absolutely no eating/drinking), Body Writing

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Family/Friends, Permanent

Read my story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1984829
Tiffany Rose is offline   Reply With Quote