View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 05:16 PM   #11
dragonator
getDare Devil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Are you wearing socks? yes
2. What colour are your bed sheets? blue
3. Would you wear a headband if I asked you to? sure
4. Do you sleep on your side, front, back ect? front
5. Milk? yes plz
6. What's your height? tall
7. What's the first thing you do when you wake up other than the obvious (opens eyes)? gewt out of bed and go use the restroom
8. If you could speak one language what would it be? japanese so i could watch limitless amounts of anime lol
9. Are you in a relationship? (Romantically attached? ) sorta soprta not depending on how u look at it
10. Do you like helium balloons? yes
11. Will you get me a helium balloon? if u want one, but ure coming to the us to get it cuz i aint going to the uk, to far away lol
12. If you saw someone off getDare in real life, would you say hello? depends, if they like humiliation i would, i also would if they were either alone or in a group of friends that i was told knew about gd, i wouldnt want to humiliate them unless thwey like to be humiliated
13. Do you play TorD in the TorD room in the chat? yep

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote