View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 09:00 PM   #780
Stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Post
[COLOR="Magenta " so yesterday I burn during 260 calories doing Cardio I decided when I started I would add that many busts to this thread so today you will add 260 normal busts to your count unless you perform Cardio and burn more calories than me then you are safe from my add[/COLOR]
You had to pick my day off from the gym for this one, guess I'm taking the 260.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Yesterday was fun. Today is more a game of luck. Choose a spoiler. The first one you look at is yours.
I picked the 3rd option Miss Red. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
Let's play a game. Screw up 30 small pieces of paper. Put a mug about 2 metres away. You must throw each ball of paper into the mug. Count up how many you didn't manage to get in the mug. Times that number by ten. That's how many busts you have to do.

Let's hope you have good aim!
I managed to get 11 pieces in the cup so thats 190 busts.. I might have to go look at the thread you're in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazygirl18 View Post
Everyone add 200 from me today. (Blame my awful pm because this was not I wanted to do)
Thank you Crazygirl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playfulgurl View Post
Just as a fun way to end the night let's add 10 snaps for everyone.
My Miss Red gave me permission to trade these for 50 busts. Thank you!

I'm working my way through all these busts, I'm trying to stay caught up but today was tough and these are starting to get awfully difficult this late in my month of denial. My balls will be very sore as I crawl into bed tonight. Thank you ladies!
Rules

Likes: Ball busting, T&D, orgasm control, edging, light bondage
Limits: scat, public, cum eating
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote