View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 09:15 AM   #1
Slave_Zuzanna

Default Rude dominants... so discouraging.

Hello everyone,
I do not know if this is normal or not for this site but I noticed a horrible trend. As you may notice i have a word "slave" in a nickname. For some reason this encourages "dominants" to send PMs that mostly go as:
"Send me your likes and dislikes and tell me how you look" or "Add me to kik slave".
I dont know what to think here. Is it so difficult for "dominants" of this site to understand that submissive people do not automatically submit to everyone? Is it hard to understand that one should start conversation with some "hello" and normal introduction?
Dear "dominant" males of getDare. I will tell you a secret. Submissive girls dont like rude males. Yes we like being humiliated. But we like it when we are in relationship or if we agree to submit to someone.
If you approach us out of the blue with you "tell me your limits slut" then you only make a fool of yourself. Manners is something that all girls like. Even submissive ones.
It is a pity your mothers didn't teach you that. We are here for chatting and looking for friends/online relationships. If you want a sex chat without any effort call some sex phone services.
There is nothing less sexy then rude male that thinks he is showing his "strength".

Sorry for the long post but I have been recently approached by some "Synergy?" guy. And it really surprises me how rude a person can be when he starts a simple conversation.
Slave_Zuzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_Zuzanna for this post: