Thread: Fiction: 2058: New earth
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:49 PM   #8
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

The next week was probably the greatest of my weeks. Natalie, Gaje, Penelope, Mark and Marisa stayed at my house the whole week. We partied the week away pretty much.

It was my first day to start training. I met with Tom Martins on the beach to do fitness. We ran up the beach and back a few times, i was fit as i love my sport but nothing compared to Tom. After a few hours of fitness we headed back to the base on top of the hill near the gate into town. I was taken to the nurse to get an examination and some tests done to see if i was healthy.
"I will be in my office, Nurse Madison will bring you back to me when she is done with you." Tom said.
I nodded and walked though the door.

As i walked through the door Madison was on the computer. She stood up and greeted me. Her skirt went down to her mid thighs and her shirt showed over an inch of cleavage she didn't even look as if she were 30. She started taking my measurements, height, weight Ect. Every measurement she took she documented on her computer. I was now a profile in the military.
"Drop Your pants." She said.
I just looked at her. There was no way i was this lucky.
"Hurry up i need to make sure you haven't got any S.T.I's" She said as she grabbed some disposable gloves from her cupboard.

I dropped my pants then my boxers. She pulled a chair over sat down and started stroking my penis. Maybe i was this lucky. As soon as i was fully erect she stopped and started examining my knob for any signs of infections. As i said no way i was this lucky. After a few minutes of her examining my dick and balls and jotting stuff onto a note pad she grabbed a jar from behind her and started stroking my dick again.
"Tell me when you are going to cum, i need to get as much of it in this jar for tests." She said.
I nodded as she kept stroking getting faster and faster.
"I'm gunna Cum" I moaned.
She put the jar in front of my knob and got faster and harder. It all shot out into the jar. She ringed my penis to get as much cum into the jar as possible then shut the lid back onto it. She handed me some tissues to clean up while she wrote my name onto the cap of the jar.

I went to pull my pants up.
"Your not finished yet." she said. She walked over to my and put a little bag around my knob which sealed itself to my knob. She wheeled a table in front of me.
"Just relax Jack this will feel weird at the start but you will get used to it, now bend over and lean on the table." She said. I turned my head but she pushed me onto the table. Something ice cold and about half an inch in diameter entered my asshole. I moaned and groaned. I could feel the lubricant. The pole slid easily into my ass. She pushed a little further and i let the biggest moan out and came again. I thought i was done but then i felt a smaller tube enter my ass and my filled with water. It was the weirdest feeling in my life. She pulled it out and all the water came out with it after.
"Now your done." She said as she pulled the bag off of my penis and wiped my penis down.

She walked me to Tom's office then left again.
"Hope she went easy on ya Jack." he said to me with a smirk.
I just ignored and listened to what he had to say.
"That's all for today, we will meet same time same place tomorrow." He said to me.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote