Thread: Total Makover
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 06:57 AM   #9
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

So shadowking132 wrote a small addition
Enjoy!

Episode 2 part 2

“welcome back to total makeover special aftermath addition in this episode we will be taking zoe back home after her makeover “ clara looks over to zoe who has a burly security guard next to her holding a leash attached to her now permanent collar

“so excited to see the changes to your new abode kitty?” as clara says this zoe blushes as shes called kitty then speaks “if its anything like what you have done to my body -”

as she starts to rant Clara presses a button on the remote in her hand activating the shock collar as zoes body convulses in pain after a moment she speaks again with her head hanging low “yes verry excited clara “ she says quietly the camera then pans back to clara now at the front door to a home “good kitty anyway here we are your home lets go in shal we”

clara produces a key from her pocket putting it in the lock and opening the door once open all 3 of them step in with the camera following behind “this is it zoe your new place why dont you take a look around while I show the viewers what we did “ at this zoe starts walking around looking to see what's changed staying silent

“ok viewers for starters we got rid of the bed in the bedroom and replaced it with a lovely human sized cat bed quite fitting I think secondly last I checked kittys dont use tables and plates so we got rid of all plates tables and silverware in the whole place! Lastly we raided the fridge and pantry and got rid of everything after all kittys not eat human food do they right? So as a special gift from us at total makeover zoe will have a lifetime supply of cat food!”

while clara was talking to the camera zoe was moving around discovering all this herself the missing tables all the plates and everything she didant notice as her tail curled up between her legs as she started to cry a little she was remembering the time she was sitting at the table with her boyfriend on there anniversary now it will look like a guy with his pet her on the floor head in a bowl her boyfriend on the sofa eating like normal after he brings his own plates and stuff of course at this she herd the door opening as the man she was thinking about came in the room

“omg zoe what happened to you “ as he walked into the room he saw the one he loves with ears tails and everything else

zoe blushes and looks down and with a small voice “ I um went on total makover I -” at this moment zoes new clit ring detected catnip on the boyfried and started to vibrate “oh no! Mew meoww!! catnip meoooow!”

“whats happening !” the boyfriend cries looking around the room panicing

at this clara pipes up “ catnip that's what's happening kitty's love the stuff as you can see just leave her there for a time come with me” at this clara take the boyfriend over to the next room and explains everything what happened and the contract that zoe signed once finished clara hands the boy friend the shock remote and a leash then walks towards the camera once again

“and that is it folks thank you for tuning in top this special follow up episode of total makeover! You will be happy to know that zoes boyfriend and promiced to look after the new kitty like a lover ! Once again thank you for tuning in and pleese call in and vote for our next contestant “

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote