View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:50 AM   #60
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 30 – THE GUESTS ARRIVE

…Roselyn was surprised and starting to panic a little saying “master, what people? Please no. Master I don’t want people to see me in this outfit.”

Mike teasingly replied “oh, so you want to be naked straight away?”

“No Please, not in front of others. I can’t,” she pleaded.

Mike scolded her “you bad slave girl, you forgot to call me master, and that will cost you ten spanks. So remove the back of your dress.”

Roselyn hesitated for a short while as she was still feeling quite shy. But then complied with the instructions, removing the back of her dress to reveal her naked bum. Hoping to gain favour with her master regarding the situation she obediently handed him the cloth. Mike had asked her to shave the week before starting her duties as a slave and this fact alone was making her more conscious of her nakedness.

Mike explained “I will take you across my knee and you will say thank you master after each slap. Failure to do that will cost you a part of your dress.”

He tied her hands in front and positioned her over his knee. Roselyn was starting to get aroused with the knowledge that Mike could see her naked ass. She felt growing excitement as he held, touched and moved her bound, helpless body into position, ready for the spanking. She had always been a shy girl in regards to showing her body but now, here she was, half naked immersing herself in the role of a willing slave. Mike toyed with her, running his finger over her naked bum.

She giggled playfully saying “please master my ass is so ticklish.”

Mike raised his hand and spanked her; she let out a surprised yelp and said “thank you master.”

Mike’s little plan of distraction had failed; he was hoping to catch her by surprise so she would forget to thank him. A second, third, forth, fifth and sixth slap was administered each followed by a “thank you master.” Mike run his fingers down her sides causing her to squirm and squeal then quickly administered another sharp slap. She protested with a surprised “ouch”.

Mike responded “no thank you? Well you loose part of your dress.”

After that she remembered to thank him for the three remaining slaps.

Mike picked up the discarded back of her dress saying “I will lock this away with the other things.”

Roselyn asked anxiously “but master you will give it back before anyone arrives wont you? Please master, I’m naked at the back.”

Only a few minutes previous she was scared of meeting visitors in her skimpy dress, but now, the back cloth that Mike was holding, seemed to represent a degree of modesty and afforded her at least some cover for her bare rear. She felt so vulnerable standing there looking desperately at that piece of cloth in Mike’s hand.

“Slave girl, do you really want your dress back now?”

Roselyn looked at Mike’s mischievous grin and knew there would be some wicked catch to his generosity.

She respectfully replied “I am happy to be like this for you master, but just when your visitors arrive. May I have it back then, please? I just don’t think I have the courage to be seen just yet.”

Mike took out a coin and placed it on the table saying “ok, well I think it’s only fair that we let chance decide your fate then.”

He then handed the back of the dress to Roselyn for her to put on. As she put it back on she asked “what do you mean master?”

Mike “There’s about two or three people coming, might be more. I would like them to see my new slave… and, well, you did fail your task so to make this more interesting… hmmmmmm.”

Roselyn “please master; tell me what you are going to do with me?”

Mike “…well, during that time each of the guests can have a little gamble. They can each toss a coin. Heads you get a hug, and a kiss on the cheek, but tails you forfeit a piece of clothing.

Roselyn realised how quickly and how well Mike was fitting into his new role as master, pushing her limits and reservations. He was masterfully keeping her on the very edge of an emotional precipice. She looked at the coin and contemplated the possible odds. Yes she might just escape intact or at least with what she was wearing now. But, heck with those odds she could just as easily end up naked, as well as having to performing a striptease in front of the guests. She thought for a moment. She could always try asking Mike for her things back or ask for different limits. She trusted him; she knew he would understand if she told him that. However that would then make all this pointless. She was scared but something compelled her to continue. She really had no idea if it was the thrill and fear of the moment or this strange desire to completely trust Mike. For the moment she said nothing. She felt no need to say anything. She felt that Mike would just know, and if that was being reckless and silly then she must be under some sort of reckless and silly spell. Mike handed her a large glass of water and instructed her to drink it all. She complied taking the glass and slowly drinking till the glass was empty.

The doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of the first guest. Roselyn’s heart pounded knowing that her ordeal was about to begin. Mike gave her a reassuring hug and then firmly announced “right slave girl, you will answer the door and show the guest in.” Apprehension welled up inside her as she wondered who the guest might be. She had to will her legs to move, in order to walk to the door. As she nervously and somewhat slowly approached the door, the bell rang again causing her to jump. She moved towards the door and nervously opened it to reveal Denise and Megan, but it was also then apparent that Denise had not come alone. She had in fact brought her younger brother Rob (14) and his friend Keith (14). Roselyn had not been prepared for this as she hesitated with embarrassment for a few moments, before asking them to come in.

“Nice costume” said Denise as she entered, causing Roselyn to turn bright red. Rob and Keith followed, also with very obvious interested stares at her skimpy dress.
Roselyn quickly closed the door before anyone else could see her and followed them into the house. Mike invited his visitors to sit down and make themselves comfortable. As Denise found a vacant chair she smiled, shaking her head in disbelief saying with some obvious amazement “well Mike, it seems that you really do have a slave. A very pretty and sexy slave.”

After only a few more minutes the bell rang again and Roselyn had to repeat her ordeal, this time to Garry, Mike’s friend. She was just as nervous the second time as she was the first, having to open the door to a complete stranger, being constantly mindful of her skimpy slave dress. Garry simply couldn’t believe his eyes, all he could do was utter a brief “WOW” as she led him into the house to meet with the others. Roselyn was asked to get some juice for the guests and to serve it to them. Roselyn replied with “yes master” causing further amusement amongst the guests. Roselyn just stood there in her skimpy slave outfit as Mike’s guests all wanted to make their comments and observations about her. She was beginning to feel like a real slave, like she was owned and had no rights. She felt shame but at the same time was strangely enjoying the prospect that Mike would have complete control of her every action.

After some further thought Mike explained to everyone about the game of chance they would now play. There were now five people so the game would work like this. Each guest would take a turn to toss the coin, each “head” would result in Roselyn being rewarded with a hug and kiss on the cheek. She would also be required to drink a small glass of water. Conversely a “tail” would result in a forfeit of a piece of clothing in the order:
1 The back of the dress.
2 The cloth tie bra.
3 the belt and front of the dress.
However as there were now five guests and not the expected three a proviso was made to even the chances and increase the tension of the game. Any three consecutive throws resulting in three heads or three tails would immediately end the game and give Roselyn all her clothes back. However there was a catch, Roselyn herself must make the call to start the sequence. Anytime during the first three throws she could call and if the following two throws were the same then she was safe.

After each throw resulting in a forfeit the guest could order the slave girl to remove that piece of clothing. The slave girl must remove the forfeit in front of the winning guest and then walk up and down three times, parading herself to all the guests like a sort of slave’s catwalk thing. After the game was over, she would remain in that state of dress or undress. Each guest would then have their feet washed by her.

Everyone was happy, everyone but Roselyn that is. She was having a difficult time understanding the new amended rules, as she was simply unable to concentrate. She stood there listening but as each rule was explained a new wave of fear pulsed through her mind. She just stood there in disbelief that she was actually going to do this. Her thoughts fluctuated between running out of the room and hiding, to trying to convince herself it was no big deal. She knew the fact that the game would be prolonged, would make it somewhat a big deal. Maybe she could be brave and if luck was on her side she would escape and still keep face and her clothes. She thought even if she was just ordered to strip that might be better; she liked to be controlled and submissive with Mike. But having to partake like this was torture, she was scared not knowing if she could do it.

Mike asked “is everyone ready to start?”

A chorus of replies was heard “yes, yup, oh yeah, definitely, I’m ready.”

Roselyn gulped and felt her stomach churn as she looked vacantly at the guests, knowing that their one desire was to see her loose and have to strip naked in front of them all.”

Mike handed the coin to Megan saying “you can start with the first throw.”

To be continued…..

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 10-29-2009 at 11:58 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote