View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 10:38 AM   #3
7Clubs

Default Part 3

“W... wait a moment,” I stammered. “I just wanted to explain why I was here so early. It was my dad’s fault, you see. He got called into work at the last minute, so if I still wanted a lift over here, I had to leave early. That’s all.”

From the way she was glaring at me, it was quite clear she didn’t believe my half truth. “Don’t give me that,” she replied surprisingly serious. “I’m your best friend. I know you, and I know the way you text. If that was all you wanted to say, then you would have told me it over text. But instead, you went to the trouble of saying you were going to tell me at a later date, which could only mean that you have something interesting, yet embarrassing to tell me. Then we have the rather suggestive capitals that you used, which means that although you are embarrassed about the subject, deep down you do want to tell me. So that’s why I am going to do you a favour... and keep bugging you until you do tell me,” she finished with a terrifying smile on her lips, as she sensed her victory.

Damn you, detective Kate. I had forgotten how well she really did know me. But this worked both ways; I knew Kate well enough to know that once she finds her bone she never lets it go.

“Ahh,” I groaned exasperatedly, as I flopped down on the bed. “Fine, you win. I’ll tell you.”

“Yay,” Kate said, taking a seat next to me. She just sat there quietly, reminding me of a toddler trying to be good, in order to hear their favourite bedtime story.

“Well... it was just before I came over. I thought it was going to be a while before I had to set off, and that I had some time to myself. So, I decided to ... well... you know...”

“Masturbate?” Kate offered, completely unphased.

“Kate! Shh,” I hissed, whilst glancing towards the door. This only prompted Kate to start laughing. “Well anyway, I was ... doing what you said, and I was pretty close to finishing, when my dad interrupted me.”

“Oh my God. Your dad walked in on you masturbating?” Kate said, with far too much enthusiasm.

“No. Well, yes. I mean almost,” I replied, completely flustered. “He didn't see anything. It’s more the fact that I got interrupted, and he nearly saw me. Anyway, I’m not shore if it was because I was so worked up or not, but that situation, it felt ...new.”

“New?” Kate asked.

“Yes...new.” I replied lamely.

“Wait a minute, Jen,” Kate said, with a look as though she had just figured something out. “Did you like that you almost got caught?”

“What. No. Well yes, but like I said, it was only because I didn’t get to finish myself off. I mean that’s completely normal right?” I said, desperately seeking reassurance.

“Hmm,” Kate mused. “I don’t know. Daddy fantasise are pretty perverted.”

“Wh... what. No, I wasn’t...” I stuttered, mortified that she had got the wrong idea.

Suddenly, Kate burst into laughter. “Relax Jen. I’m only teasing,” she said as she tried to control herself. “You have nothing to worry about. You’re probably just not used to being so horny. But in the off chance that you did like the idea of getting caught, then that’s completely normal too. I mean lots of girls get turned on by a little danger.”

I began to calm down once I realised she was joking. Her words really helped to alleviate any insecurity I was feeling over the topic. However, I wasn’t too sure how to take her last remark – she was probably still joking.

“Thanks, Kate,” I said quietly, a little embarrassed at how serious this convocation about sex had gotten. I was awkwardly shifting position, trying to figure out what to say next, when I was suddenly reminded of how I wasn’t completely covered downstairs. So I figured I might as well make the most of this strange conversation. “Emm, actually, can I ask a favour?”

“Yes...” Kate replied cautiously.

“Could I borrow some panties?”