View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
1-up machine

Thanks for the advice I'll use it in this post

"No definently not" I said
"ah but you have to say yes from last round" he said with a huge grin
"shit allright so your my master" I mumbled
"yes and frist I want you to put these on" handing my pink star briefs that where really tight
"ok" starting to pull down my pants the aldon interupted
"here let me get those for you" master said
"no I'm not gay" I said then I looked at his face reminding me of his frist dare "allright master" I held out my arms for him.
As he sucried over to me he said " googdy" he pulled down my pants felt up my legs then rubbed my bulge coming from my boxers. He pulled down my boxers my erect dick hit in the face he looked up.
"did I tell you to hit my face with your dick"
"no master" I replied softly
"well beacuse it's here let's have a taste" he grabed it as hard as he could. Which made me jerk then he licked his lips. I could feel his wet lips cross my dick. Then he toke his hands off and grabed my ass in out went my dick in his mouth. He stoped after a minit
"now that was tasty" he said
well he continued his task to put on the tight briefs. After they where on he said "do you want a wish, how about that bulge"
it was true my bulge was painful in the briefs so he went into my fly and grabed my erect dick and ball sack so that they where dangling out of the briefs. It was embrassing but it felt much better.
"Can we take a break" I asked
"shur"master said
"how about a movie"
"ok" he said
we sat down during the perviews he started to give me a hand job then said "ditto"
Wich he ment give me one so I took off his pants and gave him one. He turned off the movie and pionted the remote at me and pressed the fast forard button. So went as fast as I could he grabed me pulled down my pants and put his boner in my hole.then his cum came straight into my ass.
"hey" I said " I have an app on my iPod touch truth or dare why don't we use it"
"ok" he said happily

tomarrow or later on tonight I'll put more.
1-up machine is offline   Reply With Quote