View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 05:25 AM   #3
shhotasf

Default Teen sleepover dream come true(Part 2)

Previously the group of friends started a truth or dare game by setting down rules.

"Truth"
"Who was you first crush?, when?, and if you still like them do they know?"
"Um, lets see... that was Jimmy L in 3rd grade. No he unfortunatly never found out"
"Tom, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth"
" If you could date anyone in the world for one day who would it be and why?"
"Kim Kardashian, duh, because she has the nicest butt in the world"
"Kylie, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth"
"What is the most danegerous thing you have ever done?"
"That would probaly be when I jumped off that bridge into a few feet of water"
"John, Truth or Dare?"
Hmm, I thought should I stay safe with truth or spice up this game with dare and maybe have some fun. Finally I decided dare.
"I dare you to goo upstairs and put on a pair of your sisters sexiest panties,and bra, then come back down and show us."
That isn't that bad I thought to myself. It could be far worse. Besides my sister was only 13 and didn't own anything "sexy" and only wore training bras. I quickly went up and changed into white bikini panties( that or princess)with a white training bra then returned back down to the game and showed everyone.
"Thats so cute"
"Rockin that bra man"
"Dammm, looking good"
Were some of the replies I got. At least the game finally got a little more interesting even though I was pretty much embarased. Now it was my turn to ask.
"Amanda, Truth or Dare"
"Lets go with dare"
This is great I can basicly make my dream girl do anything right now! What should I choose, should I go easy on her? Finally, i made up my mind, I would ask her to do something Iv always wanted to see.

Should I keep going?
shhotasf is offline   Reply With Quote