View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 06:38 AM   #29
xava

thank jokes and daredevil

i hope you enjoy the next part as much as the rest oh and ive also started writing another story for when this finishes.

We all sat down for the next round in the same positions and were joking about the last round I grabbed the die keen to start the next round I interrupted the conversation by calling “My turn” I threw the die and it hit keirans foot and rolled to a stop on 6 I read the dare out loud “Check everyone in the room for boners if someone doesn't have a boner give them 1 without using your hands” I didn't like this. Not with mitcheal here. I went to jesse first, feeling him up even though i knew he was as hard as me, Then I moved onto Brendan, I reached down his shorts trying to turn him on but he was only semi hard, next was mitcheal.
As I crawled over to him I sat up and whispered to him, “think about earlier and how good it was” I slid my hand up his leg rubbing his thigh on my way up and I felt his rock hard dick to my relief. Next I had to check Keiran. I lent over and put my hand up his shorts feeling his balls on my way up. He was only semi too but seemed sensitive to me touching him. Now for the 2nd part, I had to make 2 guys hard without using my hands.
Mitcheal yelled suck him off in front of us that will work. We all knew he wanted to see it happen but I didn’t want to do that, yet.. I decided to try sitting on Keirans lap and try kissing him moving my way to his neck and grinding him as I did it. This worked rather quickly and I felt his excitement poking my leg before he said I was done. Now I only had Brendan to go. I tried the same thing but it wasn’t working so I started to strip for him when I was naked I moved and put my boner on his hand and he began playing with it, I lent in close and kissed his neck, he said he was hard and had an obvious tent so I put my briefs on and sat back next to Jesse.

Brendan rolled 3. “stay naked for 2 rounds” Brendan stood up took off his shirt and threw it at mitcheal then pulled Down his shorts and started posing, he turned around and pulled down his boxers, he turned back covering up with his hands, he noticed we were all staring so he moved his hands away revealing his still hard 12cm boner before he sat down.

As mitcheal was rolling Jesse reached out to me and put his hand on mine to hold hands I don't think anyone could see but it made my heart skip.

Mitcheal rolled a 5 to the joy of everyone and his dare was to go outside naked, wank and then swallow his cum. Easily the hardest so far and mitcheal was obviously nervous about it.
We all cheered strip strip, strip and he stood up slowly. Taking off his shirt and track suite pants, seeing him standing in His undies wasn’t the best sight, he pulled his undes down to once again show his 16cm erection to Brendan and I, he walked out the front and started wanking and saying he couldn't do it. I spoke up simply saying he wanted join the game so do the dare. The others were at the window watching while Jesse and I sat there holding hands and smiling at each other. Brendan turned around and saw us but just smiled and told us to come watch.
We went Just in time and saw mitcheal cum in his hand and bring it to his mouth and swallow we let him back in and joked with him, he put his pants and shirt back on and sat back down.

Keiran was next and rolled a 4, you and the person opposite (Brendan) must go into the closet and swap clothes in 20 seconds. We all laughed because this meant Keiran would end up naked because of Brendan’s dare, they went into the closet and time started, the rest of us counting out loud. When time was up we opened the door. Brendan had on Keirans briefs and shirt still showing an erection and Keiran was naked showing his rock hard 15cm dick too. They looked at each other and laughed before walking to the group, keiran walked to jesse and put his boner on his shoulder, everyone laughed and returned to their seats.

Next it was Jesses roll and he got a 1, Peck the person next to you so he lent to me kissed me, it was over quickly but it was obvious to the group there was more behind it.

check out my story! and let me know if u think i should post another 1

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32755

likes: masturbation, risky, cum, nudity, wedgie, a little humiliation and some anal
dislikes: poo, messy, family, cross dressing, very public
xava is offline   Reply With Quote