View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 01:10 PM   #1
subDanni

Default My perfect weekend - Sissy and Master Part 1

There I was. Home at my apartment, alone on a Friday evening. Wearing black stockings, garter belt and a short black skirt. I also wore a black bra, a tight white top and a tiny pink thong. My dom likes to see my ass in a little pink thong when we play online. And I want to please him.

I was waiting eagerly and nervously for master to arrive. I would finally be dominated in real life. This time I could lose control completely. Thinking about it got me excited. Our arrangement was that he would visit me and stay at my place this weekend. I would be his sissy sub the whole weekend and I got myself ready for his arrival early. Dressed as he had instructed me, and also shaved my legs, ass, genital area and chest. My apartment was cleaned spotless.

After waiting for a while, horny and dressed in my slutty outfit, I've got a message on my phone. It was him, and he was outside the building I live in. My hands got sweaty and I started shaking a little, but I got myself to reply pretty quick that the front door to my apartment was unlocked and he could just walk right in. I put my phone away and hurried into the hallway of my apartment and sat down on my knees. He entered into the apartment, shut the door behind him and locked it. As I was in front of him, on my knees, I could see that he was tall. He also seemed to be pretty muscular and I acknowledged that he could most definitely overpower me, as I'm just a skinny little sissy. Thinking about that turned me on. There was no way out of this now. "I hope you are in chastity like I ordered, little sissy." he said. I replied that I was, and lifted up my skirt and showed him the chastity belt. "And the keys?" he asked. I quickly handed the chastity keys over to him. He proceeded to unlock the padlock on my chastity. I was a bit confused. Would he unlock me already? He through away the padlock. "I don't trust horny sissies like you to not have an extra key somewhere, so we will use the padlock I brought". I got nervous, because I did have one in backup, just in case. My arms was shaking as he took the padlock he had brought on my chastity belt. I got shivers down my spine as I heard the *click* sound. Locked up. My manhood was now his for real. He then said his sissy need to wear a collar. He had brought one which had a lock so only he could get it off if he wanted. He attached the collar around my neck and also attached a leash to the collar. From now on I was only allowed to call him master. Master would call me whatever he wanted.

Master said he wanted to have a look at my apartment. I told him I could show him around. He strictly replied that he didn't need a stupid slave to show him anything. He took the loose end of the leash and tied it around the lamp in the ceiling of my hallway. It was tied so tight that I had to stay on my toes, otherwise the lamp would fall down on my head. He then handcuffed my hands behind my back and blindfolded me. I didn't dare to say anything. I could hear him going from room to room and through my closets. I was really nervous, but also thrilled. My little penis tried to get erect in the chastity cage. I knew this was my place, at his mercy.

After what felt like a long time I could hear master coming back and towards me. I could sense him moving around me for a little while and suddenly I felt him standing right in front of me. He pulled my hair. So hard I was forced to tilt my head back. "Are you ready to do everything I ask of you, little bitch?", he asked. "Yes master, everything and anything, master", I answered with a nervous voice. He must have noticed from the moment he walked into my apartment that I was nervous, but he didn't care. I was his property. He then grabbed my ass hard. "We are going to use your, or should I say my, thigh little hole a lot. I expect you cleaned it like I told you" he said. "Yes master. I used the kit so I would be clean for you master" I answered. "We'll see about that, sissy" he said before he took a grip around my chastity and balls. "There are a lot of ways I can punish you for being sloppy. Your balls can be used to teach you a lesson or two" he said with a strict voice. "I will always do my best for you master" I replied while my legs were shaking. I was still handcuffed, blindfolded and standing on my toes due to the tight leash. "Good. Is there anything you have to say, sissy?", he asked. I nervously replied, "do you like the outfit I'm wearing?". "Yes. It's making me horny", he answered. He released the leash on my collar and told me to get down on my knees. He removed the blindfold and told me to get his pants of. My hands were cuffed behind my back so I had to use my teeth. I managed to get the belt open and the pants down a little. "Worship my cock" he said. I tried to get his boxers down and suddenly he smacked my face hard and said in a strict tone; "if I feel any teeth on my cock I will flush the chastity key down the toilet!". I didn't dare to answer and tried to get his boxers down using my lips. After a couple of minutes master got irritated of how useless I was and dragged me by my hear into the kitchen. He put me over the kitchen table and gave me ten hard spanks on each ass cheek with his belt. Each one stung like hell but I didn't dare to make a sound. He then went into the living room and sat down in a chair. I was still bending over the kitchen table with my hands cuffed behind my back. It struck me that this was no longer a fantasy. I was under his control and I would have to obey his command no matter how cruel it might be. The reality check got me nervous and made me feel a little regret. What had I got myself into, I thought to myself. This was my ultimate fantasy and regardless of feeling regret this made me really horny.

After a little while he called me and told me to come in. When I came in he uncuffed me and told me to put on some sexy music on the stereo and to give him a lap dance. I turned on "Let me blow your mind" and danced for him. I've been told to dance on web cam before and have been thought how to dance sexy. I could see his cock was getting erect under his boxers. He took his big cock out and told me to stare at it while I danced. I stared at it and got wet in my mouth. I really wanted to suck it, and master knew that. He then told me to get really close to it with my face. “Kiss it”, he said. I didn't hesitate and I gave it a good tongue kiss. I was so horny I couldn't control myself. Master didn't seem to mind my eager for his penis. "Now lick my cock" he said. I did, up and down his delicious cock with my tongue. "Good sissy.. Are your clit trying to get hard sissy?" he asked. "Yes master. Your superior cock is making me really horny" I answered. "Suck my cock now. Suck it good." he said. After I sucked him for a while he forced my head down with his hands. "Take it deep down your throat, whore" he said. I wasn't able to respond with nothing but gagging noises. He stopped pushing my head down. "Before you get the honor of making me cum I want you to get the tray of ice cubes you were ordered to have ready", he commanded. I quickly got the ice cubes from the freezer in the kitchen and laid the tray on the table. It was fifteen ice cubes in the tray. I got a little nervous again. "Let me see your asshole" he said. I turned around and bent over. He took out some lube, put a glove on his right hand, moved my thong to the side and inserted a finger into my ass. Very soon he had two fingers up my ass. It felt good but it was also very humiliating. After he had fingered my ass for a while he commanded me to turn around and get on my knees. He took off the glove and showed it to me. "Is this clean?" he asked . "Yes master. It seems clean to me" I replied. "Open your mouth sissy. It's not clean enough" he said and forced the glove in my mouth. "Turn around and bend over. I wanna see you inserting ice cubes up your ass" he said in a strict voice. I started by putting in three ice cubes pretty fast. "Keep going. You can take a lot more than that" he said. I got three more inside. I could see him rubbing his big cock as I got more ice cubes from the tray. When I got to ten ice cubes I felt like there wasn't room for more. "Why aren't you stuffing more ice cubes up your ass, you useless sissy?", he asked. I answered with the glove still in my mouth,"I don't think it's room for more master". "Don't you want your master to have a clean ass to play with?" he asked. "Yes of course master. But I think it's clean now, master" I answered. "Well, it seems we have to do this the hard way. Go get a roll of duct tape" he commanded. I did as he said. He bent me over the kitchen table. Took my thong off and stuffed it in my mouth. Now I had a thong and a dirty glove in my mouth and he taped my mouth shut. He then taped my legs to the legs of the table. My upper body to the table and my hands behind my back. "I didn't want to do this myself, but you're too useless. I'm going to put the rest of the ice cubes inside you and I'll use toothpaste as lube" he said. I could only mumble in response, but now I was scared. I knew this was going to hurt. And it turned me on. He started to put them inside me. It became more and more painful. I tried to wiggle my ass away but it was impossible. I was tied too tight. After putting the fourteenth ice cube inside me he got to the other side of the table. He sat down on a chair and looked me in the eyes. "It's just one more. After this you will get a reward sissy. Don't you want that?" he asked. I nodded. "Good sissy" he said, and inserted the last one. "Now I will let you stay like that for a while" he said. He placed a bucket under my ass and said it would be best for me if it was dry when he came back.

The pain toned down quickly, but I was feeling really full. It was hard to keep all the water inside. After a while master came back. He untied me and ordered me to get down on my knees. "Almost no spillage. That is good" he said. We went into the living room and he ordered me to jerk his cock. When he was nice and hard he told me to suck him. "After you make me cum you can release all the water you have inside you into the bucket" he said. I sucked him deep. I really wanted him to cum. "Tilt your head back and open your mouth bitch!" he said. He squirted a big load all over my face. I loved it. I was allowed to release the water into the bucket, but not to clean my face. He then told me to change. It was bed time. I would sleep in a white thong and bra, and of course the chastity and collar would stay on. I got naked and got dressed as instructed. Master would sleep in the bedroom and I was allowed to sleep on the couch in the living room. "I wont tie you down tonight, but I will lock the door to the living room. And go get the bucket from the kitchen. That's where you're peeing if you have to pee", he said. "Thank you master", I answered and got the bucket.

It was hard falling asleep. I was so excited and horny. I tried to rub my penis through the chastity cage. It didn't give me any pleasure, it only got me hornier and drove me to hump a pillow in hope of getting any stimulation. After trying to stimulate myself for a while, and also thinking about what master had planned for the next day I finally fell asleep.

Last edited by subDanni; 10-07-2015 at 01:31 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: