View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:06 AM   #21
xava

next post is up

Brendan an I started kissing, I was naked my fully erect penis pointing in the direction of my desire, Brendan pulled me close his Arms hugging me up around my neck Mine resting on his waist I couldn't Bring myself to stop kissing. we spent ages just exploring each others bodies while our tongues we fighting to get closer to the others. Brendan unwrapped his arms and held my hands then put my hands on his crotch I started rubbing him through his boxers while still kissing and I could feel him getting hard, i put my hand down his boxers and started wanking him again.

Brendan pulled away and stopped kissing and for a second just looked at me and smiled. He ran to his room and brought back the video camera
We put the camera on the tv stand and kneeled down and returned to kissing holding each other. I pushed him onto his back and reached down to wank him but he was only half hard and still wearing him boxers I stood up and grabbed the camera going up and down his body I stopped at his boxers and got him to hold the camera there. I slowly pulled down his boxers I kissed him and started working my way to his neck, Down his chest, I kissed his dick and put his semi hard on in my mouth his body twitching as my tongue went to work, doing swirls around his knob. I could still taste some cum from earlier and could feel him getting hard in my mouth as he placed a hand on the back of my head deep breathing and moans is all that could be heard.

i was taking almost all of Brendan's now hard 12cm dick, using my tongue to bring as much pleasure to him as i could. Brendan told me to turn around so he could suck me off at the same time, I felt the instant warmth surround my penis as he took it all in this mouth and I let out a quiet “oh Brendan” while still sucking him.
He passed me the camera so I slowly took long sucks up and down while playing with his balls Brendan told me to stop because be was about to cum and wanted to last longer so I videoed him sucking me, playing with his hair while holding myself back as long as i could.

Suddenly the door swung open.

It was mitcheal again this time with his younger brother Keiran and Keirans friend Jesse they all looked at us and said they wanted to play with us, we jumped up quickly trying to hide our shame. We agreed to their game afraid of what would happen if we didnt Brendan and I ended our movie and got dressed both disappointed and worried about what the future held.

Keiran wasn’t as bad as mitcheal, better looking with a better body and not a jerk, brendan and i used to hang out with him more then mitcheal!. His friend Jesse was hot. Cute face nice body and a nice person, he could have anyone he wants but never acted like it.

We decided to be fair we would all write down 12 dares 4 easy 4 moderate and 4 hard. The way the game worked was u roll a dice 4 times each a roll of 1-2 was easy 3-4 moderate 5-6 hard. we were all quite excited about where this game could go, both brendan and i felt confident and comfortable that we wernt going to be used as slaves and began to relax around our friends.

everyone was trying to convince another person to go first and being excited i volunteered i grabbed the die and rolled..

check out my story! and let me know if u think i should post another 1

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32755

likes: masturbation, risky, cum, nudity, wedgie, a little humiliation and some anal
dislikes: poo, messy, family, cross dressing, very public
xava is offline   Reply With Quote