View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 09:42 AM   #4
DannyMaster

Sport Football Chapter 2:

As requested, here are pictures of Chris and Luke:

Now, without further ado, here's Chapter 2:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2:
A short while afterwards, Rebecca lost her top, revealing a white bra keeping her generous chest in place. The quarterbacks were clearly excited by the sight, and Chris and Luke were propably not the only ones happy about the table concealing them now.

Having grown more cocky and distracted at the sight of Rebecca, Brad soon lost his shorts. Knowing he came from the football game, Chris and Luke exitingly watched him remove his shorts, but sadly he wasn't wearing a jockstrap underneath. The brown boxers didn't do much to hide his muscled thighs however. He sat down at the table again, smirking towards Rebecca. The game went on, and Zach lost his shorts as well, revealing his plaid boxers.

As arranged, Rebecca interrupted the game.
"How about I go and get pizza guys, I'll be back in 20 minutes".

Zach flirted:
"How about I come with you"
"Not dressed like that!"
"No, I'd put it on again"
"Not until the evening's over, that's the rules, or are you chickening out?"
Zach was silent.
"See you soon then"
Rebecca got up and left. We had payed her beforehand, and she would not be returning with pizza, or showing up again. She wen't home, happy with having earned money without even having to give a blowjov

They began the next round, but before they managed to finish, Chris's phone "rang". At least it made a ringing sound. Chris pretended:
"Hi Rebecca... Yeah, you guys are all cool with pepperoni right?"
They nodded
"Yeah, everybody's cool. Oh yeah?.. You want us to do what?.. Rope-wrestle?.. Well, okay, if you insist".
He hung up.
"Damn, seems I wasn't the lucky one"
Chris pointed towards Zach and Brad, who grew excited at what he was saying.
"Rebecca wants to see which one of you two she's going to have fun with, but she needs to find out who's the better man. So you two are going to rope-wrestle".
Brad replied
"Rope-wrestle?"
The whole plan revolved around them buying this idea, and with his impression of the drunk frats he was talking to, Luke replied:
"Rope-wrestling? You know, two people are tied together, and the first person to touch the wall wins? You gotta know rope-wrestling"
Zach and Brad were both far better at football than being intellegent, and used the age-old trick of pretending to know. Murmuring together they said:
"Oh yeah, rope wrestling, sure we know. And the winner gets to fuck Rebecca?"
Chris replied:
"Yeah, seems she's more into your type than me, but she can't decide which one of you is the man"
Zach and Brad smiled, still thinking they were winning.
The plan seemed to have worked, the combination of their stupidity, drunkenness and Rebecca's tits seemed to have gotten the plan to work, hell yeah! Now the fun could begin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter coming soon!

Likes: Bondage, Edging, Muscular/Atheltic, Groups , Nippleplay, CBT, strip games.

Dislikes/Limits: Anal, Spanking, crossdressing, scat, poop, pee, family, showing face, blood.

Capturing the Jocks, two swimmers capture two straight quarterbacks from their college's team
DannyMaster is offline   Reply With Quote