View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 02:43 AM   #14
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Part 3

Harry: So what's next?

Kate: That's all for now, how about we just watch some tv?

Harry: Sure

*They sat in Kate's sitting room watching the usual morning television. Harry's heart was still jumping from his ordeal with the bins, he just hoped that that would be the worst of it and it would be over soon. After about an hour Kate got up to get ready to go out.*

Harry: Where are you going?

Kate: I'm going into work

Harry: Oh right yes, fair enough

Kate: You can come if you want

Harry: Since I'm doubting you'll let me get dressed. I think it's best I stay here

Kate: Aww that's a shame, the girls at the office would have loved to see you

Harry: I'm sure they would, is there anything you want me to do while you're gone?

Kate: You could give the kitchen a bit of clean if you don't mind and if anyone comes to the door just tell them I'm at work.

Harry: Um Kate?

Kate: Yes?

Harry: You don't really want me to answer the door, do you?

Kate: Of course I do

Harry: I don't think I can, I mean getting the bins was hard enough.

Kate: I suggest you get used to it. This isn't ending yet and more planned for you

*With that Kate heading off to work, leaving Harry a little stunned and worried. She said that she has more planned, he thought maybe she was just looking for a cheap thrill out of this but it seems she wants to drag it out as much as she can. All he could do is go along with it and hope it would end soon. That was unless he could find his clothes.......*

Harry: Where could she have put them

*He had started cleaning the kitchen but this thought was on his mind. For all he knew she could have left them out in the open. He decided to do a bit of investigating. Knowing that they were probably in Kate's room he started there. Although straight away he realised they weren't anywhere obvious. He checked all around her bed, in her drawers, anywhere he could think of. Then he thought he'd take a quick look in her wardrobe. As he opened the doors, a wall of coat and jackets covered his view. It would be hard to see anything past them but then he looked below. There was a bit of space underneath the coats where Kate would leave her shoes but they seemed to be oddly piled. He moved some of them clear to find an old wooden box and figured there was no harm in trying to find out if his clothes were in there. At the top of the box there was a lock but with a touchscreen. He swiped it left to right and it said "password". It wasn't something he wanted to see but thought he'd have a go anyway. He tried a few times with guesses that he thought Kate would use but then she came up on screen.*

Kate: Thought you could just take your clothes back could you?

*Harry stood there a little shocked and speechless*

Kate: It's very rude looking through my things. There no point trying to open this box. It's now been locked so you can't guess anymore. Also a text has been sent to my phone so I know that you've been trying to get in. This is a pre-recorded message, so I don't where I'm gone but I'm sure when I get back I will deal with you appropriately.

*With that the screen went blank. Harry desperately tried to swipe the screen again but it wouldn't work. He would just have to wait till Kate got home and hope either she didn't get the message or she'd have mercy on him. It was going to be a long day. The best thing for him to do was to get the kitchen as clean as possible and wait for her to come home. It also occurred to him that he'd been asked to answer the room and thought came rushing back to him when he heard the bell ringing. He panicked and just waited in the kitchen until whoever it was went away. The only way she could know if there was anyone at the door or not was if he told her. He just decided not to, things were already bad enough.*

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote