Thread: Fiction: Prison Island II
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 02:51 AM   #1
Luffy90

Default Prison Island II

First of all, this is a sequel to Prison Island. That being said, it's not a requirement to have read the first one to understand what is going on in this one. The start will once again be more of a build up, but i promise to get it going properly faster than last time. :P

So, this is something i've been considering for a long time, and originally i wanted to start the sequel quite soon after.(Can't believe it's been over 6 months since the first one ended ). I have also scrapped 4 or 5 versions of this story as i tried to find the right way to go about the sequel. But if i don't commit to one, i figured i'd never start it either.

I really appreciate all the positive response i got from the first story. But with that good response, i got hesitant to make a sequel, afraid to dissapoint anyone. But as time went by, i felt mostly dissapointed by myself for not getting back into it sooner. So thanks again for all the good response a lot of you gave me from the first story.

Now onto this new one. I can't promise fixed release times, but i'll try my best to keep it steady. However, i do have a backlog of about 6 chapters to keep the start going at least. I'm also changing up the formatting a little bit to make it easier on the eyes to read, not very big changes though.

And again i very much appreciate feedback, both positive and negative, wheter you want to send it through a PM or in the thread is up to you, but i got a lot of good feedback last time through my PM and i can't say thanks enough, it really helps me learn.

Now enough of my rambling, (sorry) I'll just get it started. I'm really glad to have gotten back into writing.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: