Thread: Fiction: Casey's Naked Bungy Jump
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 08:25 AM   #20
Casey

Default After the Jump - Part 7

Jay said. "Not very good? What do you mean, we're just about at the grand finale. The jump." That was true. From my point of view this was the only bit that I didn't mind people seeing. My complete humiliation was over with.

Rob was struggling to say something but couldn't figure out how to say it. He was drowned out by everyone else that wanted to continue. So Jay hit play.

Naked me was looking into the camera. I looked like I might be about to be sick. Jeff said that I was ready to go. I looked around at the five guys and then I bent down to check the bungy. Sitting watching the projection, I remembered: I had looked around because I really wanted to make sure that nobody was behind me. I wanted to check the bungy to make sure that there was no way that my feet could slip out, but I wasn't going to give a rear view to anyone as I was bending over. As I bent down I remembered checking where everyone's feet were. The camera shot followed my face down and watched my hands start poking around to see how tight the bungy was. The shot then went to my shoulder and then panned along my spine. Rob was in front of me to my left, but I hadn't counted on his long arms. He reached all the way back and around slowly. Then there was this horrific moment when a remarkably clear and incredibly revealing view of my ass and bare twat, completely filled Ted's living room wall. My mouth hung open watching as all my friends gave a thorough inspection. It only lasted a couple of seconds before I was satisfied that my ankles were secure and ended the show by standing up. That was plenty of time for everyone to take everything in.

Christine broke the stunned silence: "Fuck's sake Rob!"

"Uh, Sorry about that Casey," Rob could clearly see how horrified I was. "I actually haven't had time to review the footage and I really didn't expect that to come out so clearly."

I didn't have words.

I think that most people felt kind of awkward after seeing that. It just went too far.

Then Jay, apparently completely unaware of my intense humiliation, paused the show (naked me was shuffling toward the drop point). Through his own laughter he said in a falsetto (presumably to imitate me): "Does this wall make my ass look big?"

That was so crass but everyone just started laughing. That led to shrieks of laughter. I was so tense with embarrassment that I just let it go and laughed till I cried.

Eventually the laughing died down and Jay started the video again.

When I finally did the jump, there was a big whoop from the crowd and a whole lot of cheering. The camera watched me fly away, bounce, come flying back up, drop down again. Bounce bounce bounce. I really did do a lot of screaming. For once, everyone's cheering wasn't celebrating some new utter humiliation. It was celebrating my bravery. And miraculously, just like the jump itself, I felt a whole lot better. I had just got naked in the course of doing something that I wanted to do. There was no way I could turn back the clock and everyone there had just seen me naked, completely exposed and embarrassed but somehow I still had some self respect.

Jay thankfully stopped the video there on a happy note. The party continued. My terrible experience was behind me. I had repaid my karmic debt. I thankfully had more drinks thrust into my hand.

The one person that I couldn't face was Jeff. I really wish that I had just grabbed his hand, led him to Ted's upstairs washroom, locked the door and fucked him silly. After everything that had happened that day, I didn't have anything to lose. Oh well, it was still the most memorable birthday ever.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote