Thread: Fiction: Casey's Naked Bungy Jump
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #18
Casey

Default After the Jump - Part 5

My wall-sized image grabbed the shirt and pulled it over my head. I'd stripped off absolutely everything and was standing completely naked in front of the camera. There was a whole lot of prolonged cheering and whistling from the crowd. They continued cheering as I blushed and tried to cover up with my hands and they went absolutely wild when I reacted to Jay patting my butt.

People were yelling things like "Yeah, Casey!" and "Oh, God, this is amazing!" I was getting compliments on how incredibly hot my naked body was. I couldn't believe that my friends were talking to me like I could separate myself from that totally naked and vulnerable girl on the screen. I was reliving the experience but I felt so much more helpless because I knew everything that was going to happen.

I tried to not watch but it was worse not knowing what all the cheering and hooting was about. I had to look. Rob was busy capturing me from every possible angle as we went to the booth, payed and signed papers. All my friends were getting to know what I looked like naked better than I think even I did before that day.

Every few seconds, naked me would notice the camera and do a little dance trying to block the view and cover up. The crowd loved this. They really liked seeing me naked, but they seemed to enjoy seeing me squirm with embarrassment even more. And Rob was shooting continuously so its not like he missed any part of my naked body.

Because I was barefoot, I was walking in this slow, almost dainty way. This made me look even more vulnerable.

It was sheer agony listening to my nervous prattle as I walked along the path.

The girl in the video was absolutely not Adventure Girl and All Business. It was plain to see that she was a scared newbie who was stupidly giddy and terrified about being the only one naked for the first time.

A few people actually gasped in anticipation as I started to climb the ladder and Rob followed behind me. He got a pretty clear shot and he started to zoom in but I heard on screen Christine's voice say "Rob!" so he didn't linger. Nevertheless, all of my friends had just had a fairly intimate view. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to look many of them in the eye any time soon.

When I said: "You incredible fuckers", the crowd cheered yet again. Everyone likes a good comeuppance.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote