Thread: Fiction: Casey's Naked Bungy Jump
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 08:23 AM   #13
Casey

Default Part 8

I knew that I must be completely crimson at that point. I also felt nauseous. I was in some kind of hell. I could barely speak. I nevertheless tried to engage in small talk with the really cute guy while completely naked and while he guided me through what was involved in the jump. The fact that he knew precisely how embarrassed I was made it so very much worse.

I was having trouble listening to the instructions. Jeff had me stand at the railing and look down in order to explain how the jump was going to go. That got me refocused alright! Realizing that I was going to launch myself into that void was just as terrifying as any new humiliation that Jay could inflict on me. So I forced myself to really listen to what Jeff was saying.

For a moment, I actually wasn't thinking about being naked.

I was standing to Jeff's left and I didn't notice Jay as he came up behind me to my left. He got Jeff's attention and said to him: "Doesn't she have the cutest ass?" Jeff's eyes instinctively followed Jay's down as Jay had the nerve to grab my butt and give it a squeeze.

Considering that was really close to what I had said to Christine and Jenny when I grabbed his naked ass months back, I probably deserved that. But this was in front of complete strangers! And I'm a girl. I was alone, stark naked with five guys! I could hardly be in a more compromising situation.

In any case, the instant I felt his hand on the bare skin of my ass, it was like an electric shock went through me. It's not like I'd be turned on by being groped by Jay, it was just the sensation of having a hand sliding down my bare bum while I was in that particular situation that crossed some important line. Like before that, showing up naked there was all just a big embarrassing mistake I had made. If I let Jay get away with groping my naked ass it would be like I was just a slut and enjoying every minute of it.

When I felt his hand squeeze, I turned violently to the left. I am not sure if I did this so that he would have to let go of my bum or because I wanted to punch him as hard as I could. Probably both.

But Jeff was behind and to my right, so I basically slammed backward into him. His left hand grabbed my left shoulder to steady me and my ass went from being grobed by Jay to mashing into Jeff's left hip. The inside of my left thigh came into full contact with his bare leg. I was a little off balance but fully intending to punch Jay. Jeff, probably sensing this, lightly grabbed my right elbow.

He wasn't exactly holding me back, but it didn't take much to stop my punch. I immediately realized that I was making a lot of contact with this cute guy that I barely knew. I could feel the hair on his leg and the rough fabric and buttons of his cargo shorts against my bare skin. The effect of him having his hands on my shoulder and arm was that I hesitated in that position with a furious look on my face and my chest stuck out at Jay.

Jay is not one to miss an opportunity. He reached up and grabbed both my tits. He kind of missed on my left but got in a solid tweak of my right nipple.

That was just too much. Were it not for a bit of support from Jeff, I am sure I would have completely buckled over.

Jeff said very calmly as I regained my footing: "Whoa. This is not the place for a fight. I think we should just focus on the jump. Any more of this and I am calling it off. No refunds." I was feeling pretty humiliated and ready for this to be over, but I realized that, if I quit now, this whole day would be about me being naked and not at all about my bungy adventure.

"No, no, no." Jay said. "Really sorry, I got carried away. I am just going to go sit over here until it's my turn." Jay took a seat over by the railing next to the ladder. This seemed to satisfy Jeff and so he got on with the preparations.

Jeff fastened a wide strap thing around my ankles and the bungy was attached and tied around that. Setting that up did not involve too much touching, but he was crouched down with his head awfully close to my privates while he worked. I suspect that he got a really good view despite my best efforts to cover up.

Tied at the ankles, when I was satisfied that it was secure, I had to shuffle over to the break in the railing. I felt like I might trip so I gave one hand to Jeff and had the other on the railing. Being naked and having my ankles tied in this situation was certainly surreal. I had never felt so vulnerable in my life, but the fear of the jump was finally overtaking my emotions.

In fact, wanting an end to my humiliation made overcoming the fear that much easier. I just lept into the void. The jump itself was a huge relief. It was a great rush of adrenaline that really cleared my head. Suddenly nothing else mattered and I felt so incredibly alive! I had wanted to scream for the last half hour, and as I was plummeting I just let it all out. It felt great.

I bounced a few times, screaming the whole time as loud as I could. By the time they had pulled me back up I was totally Adventure Girl again and when I said thanks to Jeff, Jason and Chris, I was All Business.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote