View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 03:52 AM   #6
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Part 2

*Harry awoke the next morning hoping the events of the night before would just be a memory but soon after Kate joined him in the guest room*

Kate: Good Morning

Harry: Morning

Kate: So are you planning on getting up soon

Harry: Yeah......

Kate: Well come on, chop chop

Harry: I'm still naked........

Kate: I know

Harry: Do you mind waiting for me to get dressed?

Kate: Oh you aren't doing that yet

Harry: But I thought I'd paid off my debt?

Kate: Oh last night was only the start, so come on get up I'm getting hungry

Harry: Oh ok, what's for breakfast?

Kate: I was hoping you would know

Harry: What you mean?

Kate: Your next task is making breakfast

*Harry figured there wasn't much point is wasting anymore time. After all Kate had seen all of him last night. As he pulled the covers clear he seen Kate's face light up a bit. She clearly was enjoying every minute. The thing that struck him next was the chilly morning air. Another reminder of how exposed he was. It may have been the middle of summer but they living in the UK so it was still a bit cold that particular morning.

Harry proceeded on going downstairs, he entered the kitchen and was greeted by the cold tiles under his feet. The constant reminders kept coming and it took him time to get heated up.*

Harry: So what are you in the mood of?

Kate: I don't know, what did you have in mind?

Harry: I can only really do scrambled eggs and toast

Kate: Then why ask?

Harry: Just being polite

Kate: I hope you know that it won't mean I'll let you get dressed earlier but thank you all the same.

*Harry stood making their breakfast as Kate continued with her eyes fixed on him. He was trying to be careful of splash back from the pan. The sounds of the morning were beginning to make an appearance. Birds chirping, wind blowing and the men collecting the bins. He began to think that this wasn't so bad but then he looked at Kate. For some reason the look she gave him made him feel less comfortable.*

Harry: Almost done

Kate: Great, I'm starving

Harry: Hope you enjoy

Kate: I'm sure I will, Oh I was wondering could you take in my bins for me?

Harry: Kate I can't do that

Kate: Why not?

Harry: I'm naked

Kate: Well Harry it wasn't really a question, after you have your breakfast I want you to go do it

*They sat down for their first meal of the day but Harry had lost his appetite. He kept wondering if Kate was really serious about bringing the bins in. It was broad daylight, anyone could pass by and see him. As they finished their meal and naturally Harry did the washing up. He had gotten up and started doing it without being told hoping that Kate would be kind to him.*

Kate: Thanks Harry, I probably would have asked anyway.

Harry: It's no problem

Kate: Looks like my bins have been emptied and all

Harry: Kate please don't make me do it

Kate: Oh come on, it'll only take you a few minutes

Harry: I know but I'm scared

Kate: Of what?

Harry: Being seen

Kate: Listen, I have some ideas of how I want you to pay off this debt but if you aren't interested, you can go home now. Although I'm not allowing you to go home clothed. Trust me it'll be easier for you to just do what you're told

Harry: Okay

*There was a sound of resignation in Harry's voice. He knew Kate held all the cards and he'd just have to go along with what she said. It was time to just grin and bear it.

He went to the door intending on carrying out his next task but standing at the door, he couldn't bring himself to opening it*

Kate: Am I going to have to do it?

*Harry nodded*

Kate: Okay fine, look don't worry it will be over before you know it.

*Kate opened the door and with it more fear grew in Harry's heart. The driveway leading out wasn't really that long but felt like an unending path to his eyes. He could see the bins at the end though and decided to focus on them. As he creeped his way out his nerves didn't ease. Using Kate's car as cover as he went. It was still so cold as well but that wasn't his main concern. The path below him wasn't terribly smooth and occasionally a stone would job into his foot. It wasn't really painful but in barefeet, it wasn't exactly comfortable. He reached the end of the path and reached out for one of Kate's bins. His hands were shaking and made it difficult to grasp the handle. As he looked around, he seen no one.

The walk back to Kate's house wasn't quite as bad but he knew he'd have to do this round trip once more. He tried his best to get through as quick as he could.*

Kate: Hey careful, don't scratch my car

*Harry then slowed as he passed Kate's car, it was agony as he was making good progress. He reached the end and sat the bin in her side entrance and turned to face the task again. This morning seemed surprisely quiet. He assessed the task again and decided that speed was of the essence. This time he didn't bothered cowering behind Kate's car, as he got braver strolling down the path the fears he had took a backseat for a moment. Only a moment grant you. As his hand reached the second bin something told him to take another look around. Then horror struck, he seen a jogger coming down the road. It was at this time it probably would have been better for Harry to just hurry up and bring the bin in but he just stood there. The jogger past with a rather bemused look on her face, didn't happen to mention anything about Harry's state of undress. It took him another moment to get over the shock and then Kate called out to him.*

Kate: Come on get moving, unless you like people seeing you

Harry: Sorry, just give me a minute

That then brought Harry back to reality and then got on with what he needed to get done. This was certainly the most stressed he'd been taking the bins in. This time passing Kate's car once again he hid for cover and put it with the other bin in the side entrance.*

Kate: It's done now, come on get inside you look cold

Harry: I'm bloody freezing

*As he entered the house it was then he grew to appreciate central heating. He was shaking, although it's not sure whether that was from the cold or the whole ordeal taking it's toll.*

Kate: God you'll need to buck up, I have more things planned for you

Harry: I hope they won't be as hard as that

Kate: I cannot guarantee that. I need to get my money's worth

Harry: Since my bills won't pay themselves, I'll have to oblige.

Kate: Indeed you will.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote