View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #51
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 28 – RULES AND PUNISHMENTS

…..Mike beckoned her saying “you better untie me now Roselyn, I think we better talk about this.”

Roselyn untied him, and he put his towel back on so they could chat. Roselyn was quiet and he didn’t want to cause her any embarrassment so he began to talk saying “I’m not sure that I understand you Roselyn, what exactly do you mean?”

Roselyn responded “yeah, I know it sounds a bit kinky and I could never just do that stuff with a stranger but…” Roselyn hesitated then added “Oh it was just an idea, please forget I said anything. Anyway I better go and find where Emma put your clothes.”

Mike realised that Roselyn was being serious and like the story goes, Eve took the forbidden fruit and offered it to Adam, so it was inevitable that Mike too would take and eat also. In fact the very idea was already starting to excite him. If Roselyn had not suggested this he probably would never have gone down that road but now she had, the rest was becoming somewhat mundane in comparison. The very concept of him taking an overtly dominant role in a relationship was previously unthinkable. But, as he looked at Roselyn, feeling her disappointment, his shyness seemed to dissolve away and he thought to himself “wow.” His mind began to taste the exquisite need to pursue this path and to seize the moment before it passed.

Mike smiled reassuringly at Roselyn and took her hand as she was getting up to go “wait Roselyn. Don’t go let’s talk about this. I just wasn’t expecting you to say that and likewise I would never consider this with anyone else but if you are serious I really do want to do this with you.”

They began to talk, reviewing some of the things that they had learnt about in the last few days and discussing what they themselves expected to get from this relationship. It was decided that some provisional limits would need to be set. Mike would need to come up with some rules and a basic strategy would need to be developed in regards to tasks and such. They both decided that they would meet again tomorrow to finalise the agreement then they would begin.

Neither of them had any experience, other than those initial ideas that they viewed on the tordme website that had fired their imaginations. Both of them had a fairly sleepless night as the prospect that those ideas were soon to be realised, and much thought and consideration was given to how they would proceed.
Morning came with a little freshness of mind but certainly not a diminishment of their resolution.

Limits were set to include things like:

Illegal, blood, extreme pain, pee and poo in mouth.

Initial rules were set by Mike for Roselyn to follow and would include:

1) She was to call him master.
2) She was to obey all his commands provided that they were safe and within her limits.
3) She was to wear whatever clothes Mike deemed appropriate in the performance of duties and dares.
4) She was not allowed to touch herself sexually in any way unless told otherwise.
5) She was not allowed to cum unless given permission this was a privilege that must be earned.
6) She was to demonstrate trust, obedience, and respect.
7) She was to be totally open about her feelings and must bare her soul to him when asked.
8) She could ask him any question she wants at the appropriate times.
9) They may on occasions switch roles but Mike would have the final say on this request.
10) Failure to obey the rules would result in punishment.

Punishments would be decided on by Mike and could include but would not be limited to the following.

1) Loss of privileges.
2) Spanking.
3) Cold showers.

Roselyn cringed somewhat at punishment number 3. Also she was a shy girl in some ways and thought of many other things that might be included in her limits, things that she simply didn’t know if she could do or not. However for the moment the prospect of having to cope with those risks or face the punishment was getting her quite excited. She trembled somewhat at the realisation of what she was about to do, she had never done anything like this before. She starting to panic a little and was about to say to Mike that she needed to have more limits set first, but for some reason she arrested her own thoughts, looked at Mike and said “I agree master, I’m now your obedient slave.”

Fortunately Mike’s parents were going away in a week’s time and it was suggested that Roselyn could find a way to visit him then and begin her service as a slave. She was to make a slaves costume in the meantime. Mike had ideas about that design. Also some more specific rules would me made for that occasion that Roselyn would need to follow.

Some further issues of equipment needed were discussed, like soft ropes and such. Roselyn’s stomach churned at the thought of being bound and helpless, it was all going a bit fast now. She was both scared and excited at not knowing her own capabilities. It was her that suggested the whole thing but now she was almost shaking just talking about it. Nevertheless it was just too exciting; something was compelling her to defy her fear. She really had very little idea of what she was doing she just knew she needed to do it.

They would meet again through the week but they both knew that the tension and trepidation would remain for the rest of the week. Roselyn would continue as normal until then but any masturbation or touching herself was forbidden.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 09-27-2009 at 03:46 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote