Thread: Fiction: Casey's Naked Bungy Jump
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
Casey

Default Casey's Naked Bungy Jump Part 3

Well the next couple of weeks were torture. I was scared of the jump, but mostly I thought about having to get completely naked to do it.

Then my birthday finally came. I had the plan all worked out in my head. I'd be naked for the absolute minimum time necessary. There would be some compromising photo evidence (I knew that I had that coming) but it wouldn't matter because I'd totally be Adventure Girl. The getting naked would be all business to get the free jump.

I put on a long t-shirt and a bikini bottom and I packed some clothes to change into. The five of us climbed into Christine and Rob's car (they're a couple, the rest of us were single) and headed off. I was getting really scared, both of the jump and the nakedness. Jenny made a joke about turning off my high beams (my nipples were so hard they hurt). I kept saying to myself: "I am Adventure Girl" and "the getting naked is all business".

After an hour of pure agony in the car with my friends just making it worse with all the teasing, we arrived and parked. We got out of the car fairly close to a booth where a girl was selling tickets. I could see there was a path, maybe a five minute walk, to a ladder which led up to the constructed platform that hung out over the edge of a cliff. My mouth went dry. Shit! This was really happening!

We climbed out of the car and Rob, with his nice, expensive looking camera pointing at me, said: "Okay, now that we are here, show us what you are wearing."

I had been expecting this. Until I got naked and did the jump, it would be non-stop teasing. "I'm not wearing much, Rob. Just the shirt and a bikini bottom. I do intend to go through with this."

"It's pretty easy to tell that you aren't wearing a bikini top." Rob succeeded in making me feel embarrassed (and I wasn't even naked yet), "but show us the bottoms, just lift up the shirt and show us."

And Jenny added: "And tell us again what your plan is for the jump."

There was no harm in humouring them. I had to treat this like it was no big deal otherwise I'd be really embarrassed when the pictures were shown. So I lifted the shirt to show my red string bikini bottom. I even turned around when Rob prompted me. "Once they have attached the bungy around my ankles, I'll untie the strings on my bottoms." I explained. "I'll whip them off, peel off the shirt, hand them to Christine, since she's the only one I trust to give them back right away, and do the jump." I dropped the shirt back into place. "Happy?"

"Very!" said Rob and I started heading to the ticket booth.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote