Thread: Fiction: Casey's Naked Bungy Jump
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #4
Casey

Default Casey's Naked Bungy Jump Part 2

I said that I hadn't actually agreed to it yet. "I mean, it’s my birthday." I said. "Why not Jay goes naked and we all pay for me?"

Then the Jay and Rob reminded me about what they had gone through about six months earlier. We had played a game together that had resulted in them getting completely naked and serving drinks for the rest of us for an evening. The game involved a randomly chosen TV sport event (tennis) and a number of pieces of clothing corresponding to how badly the losers missed guessing the score.

It was girls vs. guys and the girls won by a lot.

Technically, all three girls deserved a bit of payback, but what none of the others knew is that I had cheated (I lucked out in that I have tennis obsessed parents and the game had originally been broadcast at 4am that morning). I had been able to pick the correct score, so I actually felt pretty guilty. I felt especially guilty because Jenny had insisted on taking the humiliation a bit further by showing photos of the evening on rotation at Ted's place (Ted is our only friend who has a house so we always have parties there) on his big screen TV at Jay's birthday a week later. Lots of pictures of us girls patting the boy’s bums. She even put in some full frontal shots. They were sooooooo mad.

I had a sinking feeling that I wasn’t being given much of a choice. If I did this, I’d be the only one naked in front of my friends as well as people that I don't even know.

I must have been looking kind of panicked as Christine (always the voice of reason) said: "Don't sweat it. It'll all happen really quick. You'll strip down, strap up, jump and it'll be over before you even know it."

I tried to think clearly. If I wore a long t-shirt, I could just strip it off right before I jump. I could do that. So I agreed as long as there were no pictures.

"You have to be kidding!" Rob said. "After what you put us through, there will be many, many pictures. And probably some inappropriate touching."

I knew that we girls had it coming. I could be photographed doing something brave and adventurous, or they'd eventually get me in some exquisitely humiliating way. So even though I knew that I'd have to see the pictures in a slide show at my party afterward, I agreed. They cheered.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote