Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #7
TorD180

Default Chapter 4: The Shower

Chapter 4: The Shower

Friday, 4:17 P.M., Adam

Oh crap oh crap. It took a second for my mind to process what was happening, but now I had realized that I had been standing there for quite some time while she had been staring at my fully erect penis that was still sticking out in the open. My hands flew to cover myself as I turned my whole body away from her.

“I am so so sorry! I didn’t know you were home, and I didn’t mean to look. My gosh I’m so embarrassed. I just… I am very sorry.”

“Relax, don’t worry. It’s okay. It was an accident. Plus, I think I saw more than you did.” She let out a little giggle. “Now get out of here, I’m going to take a shower. I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“Of course, definitely.” I started to leave, making sure to keep my back to her at all times.

“Wait Adam. Didn’t you come in here for a reason? I have a feeling that you had your cock out of your pants for more than just the heck of it.”

“Oh yeah, I have to pee pretty bad. I’ll just go use the other bathroom.”

“You can’t, its broken.”

Frick. “I’ll wait till you’re done then.”

“I feel bad. I can tell you really have to go. How about this, wait a couple of minutes until I’m in the shower and then you can come in to pee. Deal?

“Sure, I guess. Thanks.” I heard the shower turn on behind me.

“Now get out so I can close the door while I get ready.”

I stepped out into the hallway as she shut the door. What just happened? I can’t believe it. I saw my very attractive best friend nearly naked only a couple of seconds ago, and she got a nice long look at my hard penis. This is so embarrassing! Yet such a huge turn on as well. My penis was throbbing in my hands; I had never been this hard in my life.

“I’m in the shower. You can come in now.”

“Sounds good, I am coming in.” I opened the door and stepped in. The steam from the hot water was already starting to fill the room. I could see the slightest shadow of her form through the curtain, but barely because the curtain blocked most of the view. If only it was clear. Wait, what was I thinking? This was one of my best friends here; I shouldn’t be thinking this. Still though, she is pretty hot. No! Stop it Adam! Quit looking and just pee already. “You sure this is alright with you?”

“Absolutely. You can’t see me and I can’t see you, there’s nothing we’re doing wrong here. Plus it wouldn’t be the first time you pulled your cock out in front of me. This would make it number 3 this week, if we count 5 minutes ago.”

“Yeah good times.” I said sarcastically. I unzipped my pants again and struggled to get my throbbing member out. Darn it, I can’t pee. It’s too erect.

“You still going? Man, you really had to go.”

“I um, I haven’t even started yet.”

“What’s taking so long then? You nervous?”

“No. It’s just that, well, it’s kinda hard to pee when you, ya know.”

“What are you talking about?”

Is she really going to make me say it? Whatever, here it goes. “It’s hard to pee when you have an erection.” I could hear quite a bit of giggling over the sound of the shower.

“Okay then. Take all the time you need. I’ll be a little while in here.”

“Thanks.” Gosh, I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote