View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 09:09 AM   #3
ConfuseMeNot
Account Banned

Angry Usless waste of time

I went to forest and got this:

card 2
"Clubs: Choose an extra dare from the next list below." Which list? from card3 or card4? Extra? Extra to what other dare? From where?

card 3
"Spades: Choose an extra dare below." Extra? Extra to what other dare?

card 4
"Spades: Choose an extra dare below." Extra? Extra to what other dare?

"A: Record a video of yourself singing and doing the actions of 'I'm a Little Teapot'" How to record it? where to put camera? On the ground?

"2-10: Take X number of pictures of yourself in different poses." How to take a photo? Where to put camera? On the ground?

"Send a snapchat to the last person to post in the Snapchat thread." I don't have snapchat. I don't sent identyfing date from my phone. I don't pay transmission fees from phone, my phone doesn't have this function. There's no signal in the forrest. Useless dare.

Send a snapchat to the last person to post in the Snapchat thread.I don't know what is accent challange, I'm in the middle of knowhere? Should I do the dare when I google it at home? And do it at home with a tripod?

K: Upload 3 images to Kinktalk Im in the middle of forest. What's Kinktalk? When I went back home I googled it. Its a spyware. I don't want closed source app from shady businesses on my phone. I do online banking on it.
ConfuseMeNot is offline   Reply With Quote