View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:26 PM   #6
babyyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth18 View Post
Great story, I'd love to hear more... Aslong has it's not too much like The Boat Dare Challenge... And did you write that signature? Lol...
the top part? yeah i did.
the bottom part no i got if from the dawsons creek theme song.
ive never read the boat dare challenge so i hope its not. but if it starts to go along thos lines, then please let me know.

Cammi had put off as though this was nothing, but me and Gwen both knew that this scared the daylights out of her. She had liked Troy for so long, it had been almost three years now. So she picked up her cell phone and called him. She had put it on speaker and sure enough, as soon as he said 'hello?' she started moaning. After about 2 minutes he said 'Camille?' and you could see this look in her eyes. She quickly said, 'oh wrong number' and hung up. She gave this look to me and Gwen, and we cracked up. She quickly changed the subject.
"Anyways, Gwendolyn Latrice Parker, truth or dare?'
"Well, you both chose dare, so im going to choose truth"
"Your no fun, anyways, i heard this rumor, that you fucked coach banks. /and i was wondering, if it was true?" Let me tell you something coach banks is SEXY as fuck. Gwendolyn gave us tis grin and said,
"Do you want to know about it?" we both gave her this look.
"Okay, well you guys know hes my math teacher, and he was like Gwen, can you stay after class? and i was thinking fuck yes and i just said, uh sure. and when the bell rang everyone went to lunch and he got up and locked his dor. i was all uh coach banks what are you doing? and he came ove and started making out with me. Then he felt me up and you know, just went on from there."
"Very interesting" I said. I looked over to my left and found Camille asleep.

Let me know if you want moreeee (:

I don't want to wait
For our lives to be over
I want to know right now
What will it be
I don't want to wait
For our lives to be over
Will it be yes or will it be sorry
babyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote